Volume 1: 1 point

Start from the beginning

Yato: No I overthinking... Anyways these old tests are a good thing for the class...

I exit the classroom and make my way toward the dormitory.

.

.

.

Timeskip

Yato Pov:

In the morning, Chabashira-sensei walked into the classroom with a smile. It was the awaited day.

Chabashira: No absences; it looks like everyone's here.

Yes, I thought it wouldn't be the best day to arrive late so I made an effort to be here in time.

Chabashira: This is the first obstacle to being able to stay in school. Does anyone have any questions?

Hirata: We have been studying diligently for the past few weeks. I don't think there will be any dropouts in this class, you know?

Chabashira: You have a lot of confidence, Hirata.

Yeah, I could tell that our study group was 100% ready for the midterm and for the group of Horikita... she seems to have done a great job. Ike, Yamauchi, and Sudo seem pretty confident and with the old test they received yesterday, it should be fine.

Chabashira: If no one fails this midterm and the finals in July, everyone will get a summer vacation.

Ike: Vacation?

Chabashira: Yea, that's right... You'll be on a dream-like vacation on an island surrounded by the blue sea.

Yato: Ehh... do we have the right to choose if we go or not?

The tests were handed out to everyone. And with the teacher's signal, everyone started at the same time. 

The first subject was social studies, the easiest one.  The day continued and During the second and third periods, the test continued with the Japanese and chemistry sections. Then it was the fourth period with Math as the subject. Finally, we had a break time before the last subject which was English.

The Horikita group met at the Sudo desk to discuss how the exam was going. I decided to listen to them...

Ike: This is an easy pass!

Yamauchi: I feel like I'll get a 120 this time!

These two seem pretty confident about how it went just now.

Kushida: Sudo-kun, how are you doing?

Sudo: ...

Kushida: Sudo-kun?

Sudo: ...Huh? Oh, sorry, I'm a bit busy.

Yato: ...

Kushida: Sudo, by any chance... did you not study the questions?

Sudo: I did everything but English. I dozed off in the middle.

Yato: Sighs...

Just at this moment, Hirata came to see me.

Hirata: Hey Fukazawa-kun, I talked to everyone and we should have no problem.

Yato: That's a good thing to hear.  They made an effort in their studies so there was no need to worry.

Hirata:  Yeah I know but still...And what about you? Did you have time for your own study? Because in every session you were just helping and not studying for yourself.

Yato: Haha yes everything is fine. Thank you for your concern, Hirata. Anyway, you should go back to your place the last test will start soon.

Hirata: Your right. Good luck with the last test.