She and Stefan had worked together to open that one damn coffin of Klaus' for weeks. They successfully opened it (with Abby's help), accidentally unleashed the mother of all the demons that had been haunting them lately. Esther Mikaelson. She hadn't met Esther, but anyone who raised the Mikaelson siblings had to be pure evil. The Mikaelson's hadn't attacked yet, though, so the scooby gang was laying low.

Anyways, over the time they were working on the coffin, Bonnie had grown to despise Stefan and vice versa. She thought he was a douchey murderer and he thought she was a judgey flower child. They could barely stand being in the same room as each other anymore.

Finally, she made it to her first class of the day. Chemistry. Her teacher, Mrs. Watson was droning on about science changing her life and Bonnie almost dozed off by the time attendance finally started.

"Bonnie Bennett?" Mrs. Watson called out for a roll call.

"Here." The witch said, snapping out of her near sleep.

Mrs. Watson put a check next to Bonnie's name and moved on with attendance. When Mrs. W got to the letter 'M', she called a name that made Bonnie's eyes widen.

"Rebekah Mikaelson?"

"Present." The blonde said as she gave the teacher a charming smile.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Mrs. Watson chirped, "Everybody give a warm welcome to our newest student, Rebekah Mikaelson!"

The sleepy students who were actually listening to the teacher (which was about a fourth of them) gave Rebekah weak waves and flat smiles. The blonde frowned at her new classmate's lack of enthusiasm.

Rebekah looked over to the Bennett witch who was sitting in the back corner of the classroom and they locked eyes. Rebekah wasn't the witch's biggest fan, but for the sake of being a normal teenager, she gave Bonnie a half smile. The Bennett deadpanned in response. Rebekah was prepared for a reaction much worse than that so she wasn't phased at all.

To tell the truth, Rebekah was grateful that the little witch had freed her mother from her coffin, even if it was purely accidental. She supposed she hated Bonnie the least of the bland-as-cardboard Mystic Falls gang. But don't get her wrong... Rebekah still didn't like her.

Mrs. Watson explained the assignment (dropping mentos in coke and documenting the eruption), and decided to assign the group to pairs of two.

"Okay, so here are the partners..." Mrs. Watson started. When she got to Bonnie's name, the witch almost let out an audible groan. "...Bonnie and Rebekah, Sarah and Lilliana..."

She just couldn't believe her luck. Out of the twenty something students in this class, Bonnie had to be partnered with Rebekah? Rebekah the psychopath murder barbie. Damn it.

When the teacher finished announcing partners, Rebekah waltzed her way over to the grumpy Bonnie.

"Hello, witch." The blonde greeted with a mischievous grin. As annoyed as she was that she would be stuck with the judgy little sorceress, Rebekah could admit that she would have fun tormenting her.

"Cinderella Klaus." Bonnie replied dryly.

Rebekah slipped into the chair next to Bonnie and crossed her legs, her movements graceful and elegant.

They sat quietly as Mrs. Watson handed out supplies, waiting for her to get to their table.

Rebekah sighed, bored with the silence. "I'm surprised we're doing an experiment as juvenile as this in AP Chemistry. AP. Does advanced placement mean nothing to this school?"