ENDEARING

hi everyone! here's a new chapter. sorry it took me so long to update - normally i'm a lot quicker than that, but i've had so damn much schoolwork and i had this weird idea that i needed to post a chapter for all of my stories on the same day. anyways, enjoy the chapter!

CHAPTER 1 - ENDEARING

"Very nice." Rebekah praised as Bonnie did a three-sixty turn in front of her. They were at Bonnie's house trying on things that they bought at the mall and modeling for each other.

After the pair bonded in Chem class, they decided to have a girls day the day afterwards. They spent their Saturday chilling at Bonnie's house and watching the most monumental movies that Rebekah had missed out on while she was in her ninety year coma.

They got through Roman Holiday , Sixteen Candles, Clueless and The Bodyguard , with breaks in between of course.

They had a lot more to watch, but they realized that they should take a break from lazing on the couch, so they went shopping.

At the mall, Rebekah made the proposition to have her shop for Bonnie and have Bonnie shop for her, in order to 'mix up each other's styles'. Bonnie downright refused - she knew this was just an elaborate scheme to suppress the hippie and she wouldn't fall for it. After three different stores full of convincing, Bonnie agreed.

Now the girls were in Bonnie's bedroom, Rebekah snacking on a bag of chips and laying on her stomach on the bed. She had already completed her fashion show and reluctantly had to admit that she liked the sundress and sweater Bonnie had purchased for her.

"I don't know." Bonnie whined with a lopsided frown. "I feel like I look like a pumpkin."

She was currently modelling the orange top that Rebekah picked out. She liked the way it fit, but the colors reminded her of something somebody who would hang out with Jack Skellington would wear. Halloween vibes for sure.

"Oh, but you're my pumpkin, dear!" Rebekah teased, popping a Dorito in her mouth.

The Bennett witch stuck her tongue out. "I'll keep it. I like the way it fits, so I can look past the pumpkin. I have just one more dress."

Bonnie went back into her closet to change into the dress that Rebekah got for her. It was black and sleeveless with blue and purple flowers embroidered in it. Right up her alley.

When she slipped it on and looked at herself in the mirror, she couldn't stop the small gasp that escaped her lips.

"Was that a good gasp or a bad gasp, Pumpkin?" Rebekah asked from the other side of the door.

Bonnie tilted her head as she looked at herself. "I don't know."

The dress was beautiful. It flattered her in every possible way. She liked the dress, she looked gorgeous, her breasts looked great in it and most importantly, it made her feel confident , so why wasn't she sure about it?

"Okay..." Bonnie sighed. She stepped out of the dressing room and into Rebekah's line of sight, her face scrunched up.

The blonde original's eyes almost popped out of her damn head. The dress was perfect for Bonnie - she looked absolutely stunning. And above that, her boobs looked fantastic!

Bonnie looked unamused. "My eyes are up here."

"Oh, shut up. I mean, I'm not blind!" Rebekah said, still ogling her friend's knockers.

Bonnie rolled her eyes but had to chuckle. "So, do you like it? Like, other than the bazongas - is it okay?"

"Even if the bazongas weren't so prominent, I would still very much think you look bloody gorgeous." Rebekah said honestly. "You don't sound so sure about it, though." She looked at Bonnie with an elegantly raised brow.