They started breakfast and after that Miyeon and Jinwoo prepared themselves for a walk with miyeon.

"Appa! Omma! We're leaving! ", Miyeon told her parents to arrive at the gate.

"All right, be careful on the road."

Miyeon and Jinwoo walked to the nearest bus stop. After a few minutes the bus arrived. "So we're going where Miyeon ah", we're going to Gwanghwamun square. "I know that place, it's the place of king Sejong and admiral Yi Shun Shin right." Yes oppa turns out you know a lot.

After they arrived there and went for a walk while taking pictures, they also took to other places. So we're going where Miyeon ah, "we're going to Hongdae oppa, we're going for a walk as well as having lunch there".

After arriving at Hongdae while crossing the road there they saw people singing on the side of the road, they then saw the person who sang, "The musician then asked people to accompany him to sing".

"Who among you wants to sing," said the musician.

"Then miyeon pointed at Jinwoo, excuse me let the oppaku be chewy". Said Miyoen.

"Jinwoo was shocked, miyeon ah what are you saying I'm ashamed of miyeon ah", jinwoo replied.

"Just try it first, who knows if people will like your voice," miyeon said.

"Well for you please kisini do not be ashamed, let's just say you are just entertaining these people", said the musician.

"Yes already... Well then, I'm sorry if my voice is bad later huh", replied Jinwooo.

"It's okay, let's introduce yourself first," said the musician.

"Hello everyone introduce my name jinwoo, I will sing a song for you guys and sorry if my voice is a bit ugly nanati", jinwoo said.

"Well then what do you want to sing?" Ask the musician.

"I'm going to sing Jonghyun's song SHINEE end of day," jinwoo said.

(Let's just say this song has been released to know that)

soneul ppeodeojwo nae mogeul gamssajwo

jom deo arae nae eokkael jumulleo jwo

jichyeobeorin haru kkeut imi haega tteosseodo

nan ijeya nuneul gameuni

namdeulboda neujge muneul datneun naui harue

jangnanseureopge gwisboreul ganjireophimyeo

haru jongil dareun sesange isseosseodo urin

hangsang haru kkeuteun hamkke hanikka

neoui geu jageun eokkaega neoui geu jageun du soni

jichin nae haru kkeut pogeunhan iburi doego

sugohaesseoyo jeongmal gosaenghaesseoyo

negedo nae eokkaega mungtukhan naui du soni

jichin neoui haru kkeut pogeunhan wiroga doegireul

jayeonseure neowa sumeul majchugopa

binteumeopsi neol gamssa anneun yokjo sok mulcheoreom

ttatteushage tto hanado binteumeopsge

seotun silsuga gadeukhaessdeon changpihan nae haru kkeuten

neoran jaranggeori nal gidarini

neoui geu jageun eokkaega neoui geu jageun du soni

jichin nae haru kkeut pogeunhan iburi doego