Ej: You have NO idea how much I've missed that.

Gina: Why should it stop there *she smirks*?

Ej: God you're giving me such a huge ultimatum right now and as bad as I want you right now, you need to get out more. But trust me, it's coming *he winks*.

Gina: Ugghhhh okay fine. Let's go sexy *she grabs his hand*.

Ej and Gina walk out the door and to the car they go. It takes them a good while to get to their destination but when they get there Gina is really shocked about where she is at.

Gina: Ok where are we Ej? What is this place?

Ej: Welcome to your first ever RAGE HOUSE! *he does an invisible guitar riff*.

Gina: Rage house? You mean a house where I can break stuff on purpose?

Ej: Yup, after the week both of us had, I figured we both need to just let out some steam and what better way to do that then breaking stuff with no consequences!

Gina: Ej you're a freaking genius *she hugs him, grabs his hand and rushes them inside the place*!

Store Clerk: Welcome to "All You Can Rage", how long do y'all plan on being here?

Ej: How much anger do you have inside Gina?

Gina: An hours worth of anger.

Ej: Ok we will take the hour packet please.

Store Clerk: Ok that will be $20.

Ej hands him a $20 and then the clerk shows them to their designated areas where they will be smashing.

Store Clerk: Ok so we got a variety of things you can break and things you can use to break stuff with. We got plates, vases, glasses, mirrors, windows, porcelain dolls and more. Then y'all can use the baseball bats, axes, boxing gloves if you want to use your hands to break stuff, and now we have glass punching bags with multiple layers on each on. That's the newest edition to our stuff so we are still testing it. Y'all are the first actually to be using these so have at it!

Ej and Gina look at each other and smile not knowing what to use and hit first.

Gina: I'm definitely going for that glass punching bag. I'm going to need it to pretend I'm hitting and breaking Lily's bones each time the glass shatters.

Ej: Wow what an imagination you have. I would've never looked at it in that way.

Gina: Well that is what anger does to me. Guess you can say I'm a dangerous woman hmmmm *she smirks*.

Ej: Yes I can *he hands her a pair of boxing gloves for the punching bag*.

Gina: Let's see how many tries it takes to get through the first layer *she swings once at the bag and with that swing breaks the first layer of glass falling to the floor*.

Ej: *looking super shocked* wow that was either some weak glass or you were very angry.

Gina: Personally I think it was weak, that wasn't even my best punch.

Store Clerk: The designer of these punching bags wanted to make things interesting with each layer. As you continue, the glass does end up getting harder and harder to break. I don't know how they did it but they did and it's awesome to me.

Ej: You heard the man G, let's see if you can break these all with one punch.

Gina: With the anger I have inside of me, I think that's highly possible *she scowls at the punching bag*.