Chapter 12

*(Sraat)

"I wonder, how long has it been since the last time I saw you, Ard...or should I call you..Denallie?" said her.

Her appearance is different, but my heart tells me that she is...

"No...there's no way...why.."

"Surprised...?"

*(Thud)

"Eh?! H-hey, Ard?"

She really is...Nies...

"Are you really...Nies...Nivriti Esha..?"

"Yes..it's me...the only Nies in your world.." said her.

"B-but how?" I asked.

"Well, why don't we find a quiet place to calm down?"

*(Confuse)

"Y-yeah..sure"

Just like that, in the state of confusion, I followed her without hesitating.
.
.
.
"Here we are"

She brought me to a lake that not too far from the mansion. It's really a beautiful lake with the moon reflected on it's surface.

"Beautiful, ain't it?"

After that short trip, I finally regained my composure.

"So, how do you get yourself into this world?" I asked.

"Well...."

...

Three years after Ardiana's death....

"Hey, Nies! Wanna go somewhere?"

"Oh, Uncle Agus! Yes, today is that day after all" said Nies, with a pack of flowers on her hand.

"Ah..it's today indeed. Be careful on your way there!"

"Thanks, Uncle!!!" said Nies.

*(Step step)

"That girl..."
.
.
.
Nies, stood in front of a grave. There, carved a name of her beloved best friend...and also her first love, Ardiana Raya.

*(Put)

"What's up, Ard? It's been three years. You know, that novel you liked so much to brag about is releasing it's spin-off. It's about Yozita's life. Well, I hate to admit it, but you're right. The way she talks bluntly about something, quick-witted, and her persistence about her dearest people. I can't help but starting to love that....character.....shit"

Nies, without her realizing, tears welled up from her eyes.

*(Sob sob)

"Just...why..."

*(Sniff)

"I...haven't told...you yet..about my...feelings.."

"Kuh....Ard...I love you..."

*(Shiinee)

"Huh? What the hell...is this light?"

"Ugh?!..."

Just like that, Nies disappeared without a trace, leaving a pack of flowers, and her tears, on my grave.
.
.
.
*(Thud)

"Aww...what in the world.."

"Welcome, Nivriti Esha"

There, a voice echoed to the whole room.

"Who are you?!" Nies asked.

"Oh my, where are my manners. I, am Divya, the Goddess of the world that you will live in"

"A Goddess? Well, there's no way you're lying to me in this kind of situation. So, what do you want from me?" Nies asked.