Chapter 5

...

*(Crack)

"What is going on, My Lady?!"

*(Clang)

The statue was destroyed and left a sword lying on the floor.

"Finally! Thank you, Itina. I will cherish this gift"

"There was a sword....inside the statue?"

"No, Maya. It's not the sword that was inside the statue. But mana"

"A mana? Whose?"

"Of course it is Itina's. You need to do a few things to gather it into a shape of sword"

Only the people closest to Itina that knew this. In the novel, the sword was discovered by Lavani and then given to Denallie as proof of her love for her. I don't know what is her relationship with Itina.

"How do you know that, My Lady?" asked her.

"That is a secret. Now go wash yourself and get rest"

"But My Lady, we need to practice later, so I can't just rest now"

Stubborn.

"This, is an order. Obey me or you will be punished. Now go"

"U-understood, My Lady"

Just like that, Maya left the room.

"Goodness. Now I just need to sync my mana with this sword. Phew...here comes the hard part"

Mana Sync. A technique which allow someone to make their weapons have the same power with them. The bigger the mana, the stronger the weapons. But, that great power comes with great risks too. The success rate is extremely low.

The moments you lose the control of your mana, it will damage the flow of mana inside the body so that it becomes chaotic and very difficult to recover. In other words, death. And of course what I'm doing is right now is really dangerous. But, this is the only way I can use this sword's full power.

"Cough?!!"

*(Drip)

Damn. I'm almost at my limit. But I won't give up. Here's come the result.

"MANA SYNC!!"
.
.
.
.
*(Drip drip)

"I...I did it! Cough...my blood's all over the floor. Importantly, I need to give this sword a name"

Well, it's not really necessary to name it. But, I will name it like Lavani did.

"From now on, you will be called, Eleena Sword"

*(Fuzzy)

"Oh God. This...is...not..good"

Tch. I forgot about the backlash.

*(Thud)

*(Open)

"Good morning, My La-?!? Lady Denallie!!!"

*(Step)

"What's wrong?!"

"Please help Lady Denallie!!! She passed out and there was a lot of blood on the floor. Please call the doctor!"

...

*(Opening eyes)

This ceiling again. I guess I'm lying in my bed again.

*(Glance)

"It's evening already. I think I passed out too long"

*(Sit)