Chapter 6

...

Imperial Year 977th, 6th Month, 26th Day.

Finally. The day has come. The Kaya's Trial. A tournament where everyone despite their background, gender, job, age, can participate in this tournament. Aside from the exciting battles to watch, , the prize for the winner is really amazing. Whoever wins, the Emperor will grant their one wish no matter what. And that could be a good stepping stone for my plan.

This way I can speed up my plans and also meet 'that' person. Two birds one stone. But I don't think it's going to be easy.

*(Knock knock)

"Lady Denallie, your carriage is ready" said a maid.

"Carriage? That's not necessary. Tell them I'm going to walk from here to the arena"

"Yes, My Lady"

*(Unsheathe)

"Well, I'm going to use this normal sword first. I don't want to use my thrump card too early. At least until I meet that person"

*(Swing)

"It's pretty good. I'm starting to worry that my 'order' won't have it's showtime"

*(Knock)

"My Lady. This is Maya. I received a message that all family members of Isvara Dukedom had already left for the tournament arena"

Oh? I thought Mother and Father don't like coming to events like this tournament. Looks like Asha persuaded them. And two days ago I told her to keep her promise. Geez, what did I expecting.

"Hm..Maya. I want you and some knights to disguise yourself and then stand guard in some spots around the arena. Could you do it?"

"As you wish, My Lady"

"Oh my, look at the time. I need to depart soon"

As I walked through the hall, every servants bowed to me and wished me luck.

"Good luck, My Lady. May the God's blessings be with you"

"Thanks, guys! Well then, I'm off!!"

To be honest, it's going to take more time considering my distance to the arena. I think I need to use my magic a bit.

~Dark Magic : Time Distortion~

*(Wooosh)

"Now, time to run!!!"

*(Blink)

...

*(Stop)

"Whew. What a trip! I'm glad I decided to stop before entering the city. It will be a pain in the ass if everyone saw this"

*(Sniff)

"This...a smell of blood? But, it's not human's. More like a demon. Probably a Half-Demon. Just, whose is this blood? Maybe, I'll investigate this later"

...

When I arrived at the arena for registration, all the stares pointed at me. I know not because of how I look, but because I'm a woman. Don't they learned to not judge the book by it's cover?

"Excuse me. Am I in the right place to register for the tournament?"

"You came to the right place, dear. Ah, don't bother thinking about those stupid guys, they're really annoying"

Even the staff here hate them. Well, I'm quite understand her. But, this staff is really a beautiful one. No wonder everyone's excited about this tournament.