Love the Husbands

A/N:  I'm sorry for the super late update! The story that I write for this chapter got deleted. I don't know why😢.
I wrote it again.
I hope you will like this...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

3rd Person's P.O.V.

The wives decided to tell the husbands about their stalker. They don't want to deal it with themselves without the knowledge if the husbands to avoid misunderstandings.

Lunch time at Medical Cafeteria...

The wives are silent, stealing glance at each other. Don't know who would start the conversation.

Forth is the first who notice it. So, he asked Beam. "Do have something to say to us, Love?"

Not only Beam who stop eating and looked at Forth. All the nine guys.

"Hmmmm. Actually, not only Beam, we have something to tell you guys." -Phana said and look into Mings eyes.

"What is it Love?" Ming asked.

"Promise us first that you won't be mad at us." Lam said to Park and looked at the husbands.

"What did you guys do?!" Park asked with a hiss.

"Hey! Listen to us first before you get mad!" Tul said. He's offended by Park's question. (The wives should stick with each other, right?)

"The thing is, they think, some guys is stalking them!" Kit said.

"Kit! Must you drop the bomb just like that?! And are you sure it's just us?" Beam hissed at Kit with not so loud voice.

"You guys are clever. You talk to us here at the cafeteria regarding this matter." Max said.

"Well, you guys are so hot headed and so possessive. For you guys to stay calm." Phana answered.

Forth sighed. He asked Beam. "What want me to handle it Love? Or you want to handle it yourself?"

"What are you saying Forth?! We should handle this problem!" Park and Max said at the same time.

"No! We have to asked them first, what they want to do."-Ming

"They are also guys, they can handle it themselves."-Wayo

"We are equal Beam. I don't have the right to decide for you. Thank you for telling me."-Forth

"I love you!" Beam said and pecks Forths lips.

"I love you too! So, what you want to do? Will we handle it for you or you guys will handle it?" Forth

Beam looked at Phana, Kit, Lam, and Tul. Asking tell through their eyes. They nod at Beam. Beam turned to Forth, blinked and said, sweetly "can you please handle it for us? We are going to be busy this week. So much assignment."

"Okay. You wish is my command Love." Forth answered and pecked Beam's forehead. He looked at Wayo, Ming, Park, and Max. The looked at each other and nod. Meaning, they will have a meeting later, regarding of this matter.

"Thank you Love!" Beam said.

The ice princes bid goodbye to their boyfriends because they have a class after lunch.

Forth, being he Head Hazer, he always have this leader aura.

"Lam and Tul, please be with the ice princes while we are dealing with your stalker."-Forth