LOVE the Boyfriend

A/N:

There are so many things that happend this past few days.

My mom underwent to operation. Thank God! She is okay now. No need to worry guy.

I'm so sorry for updating late.
It's just that, my mind is a mess this oast few days.

Thank you for patiently waiting.

I hope you will like this chapter.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

BEAM'S P.O.V.

"Guys, maybe, you want to introduce me to your boyfriends?" I said to Phana and Kit

The two pairs separate from each other, looked at Beam and scratched their non-itchy heads.

"I'm Beam Baramee, bestfriend of these two" I skiled at them introduced myself and extend my hand for handshake. I don't usually touch someone, even a mere hand shake. But, they are my bestfriends boyfriends, they will be part of our family.

"I'm Mingkwan Daichapanya, first year engineeeing student. Phana's boyfriend." Ming also introduced himself and shake my hand.

"And I'm Wayo Piniwat, first year business ad student. Kit's." Wayo said and extend his hand for handshake.

"I'm so glad that my bestfriends have both of you." I said.

"I am so lucky to have your bestfriend, Phi. I love him so much!" Wayo and Ming said at the same time.

I smiled and looked at my besftriends. Their faces are red. Embarrassed by the words of their boyfriend.

"Ha! Why you always stole my line?!" Wayo asked Ming.

"We are bestfriends Yo, we think alike!" Ming defend hinself.

"Oh, you are also bestfriends, like us!" I said in shocked.

"Yes Phi, since diapers" both of them stated.

We all laughed by the statement. They did it again, say the same thing that they think at the same time. As if they are twins. Thinking and saying the same things.

"I need to find my soon to be partner." I said to them.

FORTH'S P.O.V.

We approached the Ice Princes table. While they are talking. And that's my cue to reveal our presence. I sit next to Beam and said,

"I'm here now, no need to search."

They all looked at me wide eyed.

"Oho, you don't need to search Phi Beam. P'Forth is volunteering himself." Ming said

"You have my blessing Forth, to have my Baby." Lam said

"LAMIE! Your giving me away! You don't love me anymore!" Beam said and pouted.

Lam back hugged Beam. And said, "I love you Baby. I just want someone to take care of you." And kissed his head.

"P'Forth, aren't you afraid that P'Lam will snatch P'Beam away from you?! Hugging and kissing him. And what's with the Baby call?" Ming asked me.

"Ming, first of all, I'm not Forth's. What's wrong in hugging and kissing me? And calling me Baby? I'm his baby. Baby brother." Beam said.