LOVE that Smile

A/N:

Sorry guys for updating late.

Thank you guys for voting! And adding my story to your reading list.

God bless! 🥰

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Lunch break at the Medical Cafeteria, the ice princes go to their usual table, sat down and discussing about their paper, suddenly the cafeteria becomes quiet, they look at the other students near their table and they are whisoering to each other. And they know why, because of the seven hot guys (in their own way, just imagine them walking in a bad ass way stealing all the attention. Ming, Forth, Wayo in the front, ParkLam abd MaxTul at their backs) that walking towards their table, not smiling, ignoring people around them.

When they reach to the ice princes table, they come near to their boyfriends and peck their lips for greeting.

"Hi Love!" Forth, Ming and Wayo said.

The ice princes, blushed because of the greeting. Their cheeks have a shade of pink. For their boyfriends, they are adorable.

"Huh! You also use Love as an endearment to them." Max and Park said. It's Tul and Lam's turn to blush.

"Of course! He's the Love of my life!" The three pairs says at the same time.

The ten guys just laughed and shake their heads.

The husbands buy their lunches, while the wives is sitting and chatting with each other while waiting for their partners.

Kit's P.O.V.

Me and Phana just have double dates sometimes, because we are bestfriends and our boyfriends is also bestfriends.
This is the first time we will have a quantuple date. Eating together with your love one is a date, right?

"We should get together sometime. Just the five of us." I told them.

"And why is that?" Beam asked

"Owh. For us to have time for ourselves. Without our boyfriends. Some kind of a group. We will have rules and codes. We have to help each other you know." I told them.

They just looked at me. Maybe they are thinking thoroughly about what I said.

We heard giggles from afar. We turn our heads to that direction. We saw our boyfriends, talking and smiling with each other. So oblivous of the surrounding, the boys and girls are gawking at our boyfriends. Our mood becomes sour.

"Now, I get what you mean by, helping each other

"Now, I get what you mean by, helping each other." Beam said with a cold voice and cold eyes.

"Ah huh! That dumbass never learns!"
Tul said and shake his head.