• • •

After Psy left the dorm I began to truly think about my future, the future with Felix and my baby.

I would need to move out of the dorm.. The dorm that I called my home, the dorm where I made so many memories and shared a lot of things with my members.

I was going to marry Felix and live with him and it felt like it was going so fast. But now I have this baby growing inside of me and I loved it.

I was going to have his baby, did I want it to be a girl or a boy?

"A girl would be cute." Felix sat next to me and ruffled my hair. "I hope she gets your personality."

"I would want the baby to get your freckles and smile." I looked at him with loving eyes. "Hey, where did the girls go?"

"Went out to go get food for you since your cravings are a bit... Extravagant." Felix joked as I punched him.

"We're home!!" The front door opened and to my surprise there was all the members from Stray Kids pouring in with my girls.

"Oh my god- How are you all here?" My eyes brightened as I saw the members sit down and take out the food and passing it to each other.

"First let's eat, I'm starving!" Changbin said before digging into his food causing me to laugh.

It felt so cozy being surrounded by my friends, I didn't even know they were in Los Angeles.

"I can't believe you're pregnant like before me and Sana? How could you guys embarrass me like this?" Chan pouted.

"Well, maybe if you guys didn't use protection-"

"Minho! We're eating!" Jisung groaned.

I was answering all of their questions throughout the day, it's been years since I talked to some of then so it felt relieving to finally have some time together.

"Did you guys pick out names already?" Changbin asked.

"Not really.." I looked at Felix who shot me a smirk.

"If its a boy we're naming him Felix." Felix said proudly which made me face palm myself.

"We are not, naming him Felix." I shook my head.

"I don't know about you guys but Yuna is a pretty sexy name, if it was a girl you know.." Yuna announced with a proud smile.

"Lee Minho is a better name, Alaska I think if its a boy you should name it Minho. He'll be a natural born dancer." Minho looks at me and nods his head.

I sighed at the comments before laying my head on Felix's shoulder as he wraps his arm around me.

"What if we name the boy... JYP?" Felix looked at me before we both bursted out in laughter causing the attention of everyone.

"JYP? ENOUGH!" I snorted before hitting his lap to emphasize the joke.

Soon enough everyone caught on and started to laugh at the joke, oh how evil it would be to name our child that.

I wonder what the names would be...

• • •

"Hmm, there's definitely something going on?" The doctor said as she moved the jelly around my stomach.

I was getting bigger and sure enough, my fans were so supportive of my pregnancy.

Not to flatter myself but Felix and I made a huge impact in the industry after the whole news got out. More idols got to date and fans learned to respect them, there were many times where fandom's had cleanses after a pregnancy or marriage news came out but for the most part the idols gained popularity for it.

"What's wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows and switched glanced between Felix and the doctor in a worried state.

"There seems to be.. More than one heartbeat." The doctor says which made my eyes widened. "You're going to have... Triplets."

I looked at Felix and he looked at me with his mouth wide open, I was going to have three kids?

"It may be too early to tell right now but- Would you like to know the gender of the babies?" The doctor looked at me with a bright smile.

"If you could make it out- I would like to know!" I smiled excitedly before squeezing Felix's hands.

"It looks like you're having two girls and one boy." The doctor replied.

"Felix, we're going to have daughters and son!" I smiled at him which he soon caught on and smiled bigger as he jumped.

"That's so exciting!" He chirped. "So we can use boy and girl names!"

"Your baby looks pretty healthy to me, just remember to not stress yourself out and of course no drinking or smoking." The doctor advised. "I will see about your next check up with us, I'm so happy for you guys."

I really can't believe I'm having triplets? Two girls and a boy? Am I fucking dreaming?

"Looks like we have two kids to go after this." I looked at Felix with a goofy smile.

"We should go for 3 more." Felix winked which made me groan at the thought.

Just thinking about having to push three kids out is enough to knock me out, I can't imagine the amount of pain and effort It'll be.