𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

Goddammit. I can't do this anymore! You scream internally as your eyes shoot open into the darkness of the boss' room.

Briskly, you sit up and tear off his sheets. A small light from his digital clock on his nightstand catches your attention and you check the time. 3:07 am.

Unable to sit still you decide to get up. You tell yourself that you're going to find a place to get some fresh air, so you leave his room. You walk around awhile until you are about to pass by Goshiki's medical office. You stop in your tracks at the sound of voices from the room, specifically Tendou's voice that's practically shouting for the world to hear.

"The gas worked like a charm, I can't believe it!" he shouts. "Those idiots at Inarizaki had no idea what hit 'em!"

"I agree," Semi's voice chimes in. "It was a brilliantly executed plan, too."

"I mean, shit, do we even need Sakusa since we got you?" Tendou laughs loudly.

"That's enough, don't get too carried away with your words. Sakusa is just as precious, too, and the boss worked hard to secure him. You aren't undermining the boss' decision, are you?"

"Of course not," Tendou scoffs. "Anyway, Tsutomu, how's it going with Y/N?"

Your ears perk up at the sound of your name. You inch your way closer to the slightly opened door and peer inside. There, you find Goshiki sitting beside his desk with the other two standing nearby.

"She hasn't suspected anything yet," he shakes his head.

"Good! Without all those sedatives she's been taking, she'd probably kill us all with that gun of hers."

"Gun? I'm pretty sure the boss never gave it back to her when she returned," Semi corrects.

You begin to tune out the men as thoughts flood your brain. You aren't crazy or anything so why would they say you'd kill them? What the hell are they talking about?!

"I don't think she'd kill us," Goshiki tells the other two. "She doesn't know though, about the reasoning behind our trip to Inarizaki and what happened in the car."

Huh?! Their real reason behind going to Inarizaki?! And the car?! Were they trying to kill me?!

As your brain starts to go into overdrive, you slowly walk back into Ushijima's room. The world around you begins to spin as you look around for a gun, but it's too difficult for you to get your bearings. You drop down onto your knees just beside where the boss' body lay in bed with a loud thud. Luckily, he doesn't wake up as you look under his spot in bed for a gun. Nothing. You then pull out his nightstand draw. Again, nothing.

"I need to know... what they were talking about," you say softly as you make your way to stand and walk around the edge of the bed.

Suddenly feeling quite faint, you let yourself flop down beside Ushijima in bed.

"I'll lay here for just a minute and then get up," you tell yourself.

The next thing you know, your eyes are blinded by light. You groan as you roll over to your other side and open your eyes. There, you see the boss, and memories of last night begin to flood your brain.

I can't believe I fell asleep. I guess Tsutomu really is drugging me... I can't continue doing this by myself, I need to get someone to tell me what's going on.

You think to yourself for a moment until coming to a realization: Nori.

Just then, the boss stretches his arms up in the air and turns his head to face you. As his eyelids flutter open, he takes in your body beside him. A quiet "good morning," squeaks out from your lips as he spots you and he returns the greeting back.