20.

Hi!!

There will be more of Izuku and Aizawa in future chapters bc I miss writing about them and their relationship with Emery haven't been completely finished off yet.

I think 20 chapters is enough of a slow burn so I'll get to the romantic development soon!

Before this chapter starts I wanted to show y'all Emery's mom's character design:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(don't mind the hooked nose I just love hooked noses!)

Anywho thank you for 400 followers ilyasm <33 Enjoy!

Tw: Attempted suicide

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2 years before.

"Your mother would be disappointed in you."

We're the only words replaying in my head as I aimlessly roamed the lonely streets of LA. The night was cold, I'd been walking so long it almost seemed endless.

I moved here 3 days ago after living with my father in Florida for a few months.

I found no room for myself in Florida. Becoming someone with no purpose in life other than working at my father's business until they rot felt so suffocating.

I moved to LA for a fresh start, a new beginning that didn't include Izuku.

But now that I was here I wasn't sure how to do that.

It was as if I was 10 all over again.

After my mother died there was a void in my heart. A void in which for 7 years I didn't know how to fill.

But Izuku did.

Now Izuku's gone. And yet again I'm left with a void I don't know what to do with.

He gave me a reason to fight, a reason to live, and now that he's gone I can't seem to find a reason to do that anymore.

I knew I had to let him go, yet I was still holding on to pieces of him that were no longer alive. He wasn't the boy I fell in love with anymore and I needed to accept that.

Though I couldn't help but miss when he'd drift off to sleep in my arms and I'd play with his hair until sunrise.

Every year, on my mom's death anniversary he'd find a way to distract me.

| 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 | 𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘶 𝘮.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें