7.

Sorry for the late chapter so take this sketch of Emery as an apology

Sorry for the late chapter so take this sketch of Emery as an apology. Enjoy the chapter and Happy Pride Month!! <33

✄- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up and my entire thought process was in a blur. My body ached and I hadn't remembered much from last night but for some reason, I was in my room, on my bed, in a change of clothes.

There was a glass of water and two headache pills on my nightstand along with a bucket on the floor in case I threw up.

I let out a small moan while I stretched and pulled myself out of bed. As my feet hit the cold floor I tried to retrace what happened yesterday but my thoughts were too fuzzy to even remember leaving Shoto's place.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and put on something comfortable. My phone buzzed and I looked to see a text from Mina.

Mina

M: Midoriya came earlier to check on you, he's nice you should talk to him more. Let me know if he's still here by the time you wake up.

It was 3:25 pm, I hoped he wasn't here because he was the last face I wanted to see. I placed my phone down and walked into the hallway. It smelled like pancakes which was unusual because Mina and I never cooked until we were practically dying of starvation. It was usually just leftover Chinese take-out or a bowl of cereal, nothing fancy.

Walking into the kitchen I saw a cooled pan and two pancakes covered with butter and syrup, Mina could and would never do this, he was definitely here.

I stormed into my living room and saw him curled up in a ball on his phone.

"God, why are you here?" I groaned.

He gave me a confused look, "Mina let me in?"

He sat up and placed his phone on the coffee table. I grabbed the plate of pancakes and stared at it. "What did you put in this?"

"Weed." He said sarcastically.

I stared at him showing him I wasn't in the mood for his jokes.

"Flour, eggs, sugar, baking powder, and a tablespoon of salt."

I smelled them just to make sure he wasn't lying. They smelled like sweet maple and were still warm and delicate with a golden brown colour surrounding the edges.

"How're you feeling?" He asked.

I ignored him and pushed his feet off the couch, giving me room to sit down and put my knees up at my chest. I placed the plate on the armrest and took a bite. They were soft and sweet but not sweet enough to make you feel sick.