I put up a spell at the doors so nobody could hear our conversation. I explain everything about this possible war that make break out in just a matter of days. By now he seems to get that this is much more serious than the rumors he has heard.

Cameron was very interested in everything and by now things seemed to make much more sense to him. Though now was the time to break it to him. "Also your uhh...brother...he had an accident not so long ago..." Cameron gave me a concerned look.

I crossed my fingers that he would take Lorenzo away even if he was now a bit different than us. "He umm..."

"He umm...what Ash?!." Cameron was on edge by now.

"A werewolf." I squinted and gave him an apologetic look, so he knew this wasn't something I thought it would ever happened.

Cameron mouth drops open, he stutters to say something and decided to stay quiet instead. For a brief moment Cameron has a conversation with himself. He sighs. "It's fine."

To me it he made me think I just gave a full time babysitting thing. "Im sorry."

Cameron presses his lips together struggling to not freak out. "It's fine, I'll help him."

"We've tried and so far he's doing great, but we don't know how much he can control himself." I said reassuring him that it's not going to be as hard as he thinks.

Cameron leans in. "So what's the plan?." I look at him in a dumbfounded way because I hadn't even thought of a plan. "He's not going to leave her willingly."

Cameron was right, Lorenzo wouldn't leave her willing nor will he dumb enough to believe a lie from me. So what was our best option?, to put him to sleep. "I came prepared." Cameron pulls out a small bottle from his coat and hands it to me. "Just out this in his coffee, tea or whatever he drinks."

I take the bottle and slip it inside my sweater pocket. I felt a little sick that I would be doing this to Lorenzo. Most of all I don't think I can go through with this.

"You have to." It's almost as if Cameron had read my mind. "I'll be here all day, so you'll have many opportunities to do it throughout the day."

I nod and I head out towards the door and I close them behind me. I had all day today and there no way I could use up this tiny bottle throughout the day.

The entire morning I carried that guilt with me but nobody seemed to notice it. I think I'm just being paranoid.

Cameron was right, I would have multiple opportunities. And I did have them but I just couldn't bring myself to bring out the tiny bottle. I had one before breaking, to put it in his coffee. I had another one during lunch but again I just couldn't.

As the hours passed the more I felt pressured and I was running out of time. I wasn't even enjoying my possible last day with him anymore.

By now it was getting dark outside and Lorenzo had been stuck in the office all afternoon. I lean at the entrance door and see how focused he's in all his paperwork. With his glasses on he looked much more mature and educated. I knock on the door lightly and he looks up at me. "Hey." He said while taking off his glasses.

I walk inside and lift up a small basket. "Why don't you call it day and come with me."

"Is it date?." Lorenzo smirks.

"I said come with me not that it's a date." I said sarcastically.

Lorenzo laughs. "Okay I see how it is."

Lorenzo gets up and we head out to the backyard. I had decorated a bit to make this a nice evening dinner for us. "You see it is a date." Lorenzo laughs.