Then sudden, a ginger boy pressed his lips against Dream's. George stopping, he watched Fundy pull Dream to his grasp and hug him, the couple's eyes staring at one-another's.

George was still like ice, his heart immediately dropped and a strange uncomfortable zap ran through his body. His hands swapped into frustrating fists, his blood feeling like it just was tested.

Dream laughed again, "I love you, Fundy.." The blonde commented, George's body felt like a pit after that sentence was told.

"D-Dream... no—please!" George cried low.

Dream pecked a kiss at the end tip of Fundy's lips, his arms wrapped around the other's waist. "Love you so much," His voice gently said as his head snuggled into Fundy's warm embrace.

George sniffed, he sobbed low, crumbling down and laying his back on the house, hiding his face in his knees. He squeezed himself together, his leg shaking.

The brunet could here Fundy say 'I love you' back, but that provoked George brutality. The boy only gripped harshly onto his own hair after hearing Dream giggle from inside the house.

God, THAT FUCKING BITCH! George was just bulging in his own mind, his rage of horrible fury eating his thoughts out, taking his positivity away and turning it into heartbreaking destruction.

Water soaking George's eyes to where they left half lidded and wet soaked drops leaving on his cheeks, his twiddled with his thumb with vexation.

Why can't you just come back to me? George sobbed to himself, hugging his knees tightly. He just wanted Dream to be his again in his arms, he wanted for Dream's lips to be only his. Why was it so hard to keep the boy for himself? Dream didn't need any other lover, just George himself.

"Hah—I love you more!"

George froze again... What? He finally lost it, he wanted to do violence. There's no way Dream would copy his sentence to say it to a fucking bastard, he just reused their relationship's favorite words and sent it off to Dream's new 'fiancé'?

George growled and got back on his knees, his eyes stalling through the room to see Dream and Fundy in each other's arms. But, the brunette couldn't get his eyes off the dirty blonde's face expression, Dream looked so happy with Fundy.

George admired Dream so much, just examining his whole body again, his eyes raking up and down as he stared at him. George smiled, lifting his camera up to where he captured Dream in the view, clicking a button and taking a shot of the blonde boy smile.

The brit peered down at the picture he took of the perfect boy who looked so stunning and happy, it made George wanna burst with hearts from how adorable he looked. He wanted his hands on the boy so badly, at least he could hear his voice again. But, George craved to touch Dream's body once again, he wanted to feel it, he missed it.

George let his thumb run over the picture, biting his lip with joy and pure heart. His eyes dotting up to see Fundy walk away, the brunet staring at Dream get down and play with a cat.

"Hi Boots," Dream pet the cat, George leaning his head to the side and gaining butterflies as he watched that happened. He watched Dream giggle, the cat purring from the boy's actions.

George lifted his camera up, snatching another photo of the scene, smirking right away. You're so beautiful, Dream.. He smiled.

"I just want you to be mine again."

~

Dream let out a laugh as he was playing on his computer again, his fingers rapidly tapping on the keys as he was playing Minecraft with Sapnap again.