George found his new path, he got back his ebullience—his happiness. He could get Dream back? Oh boy, he didn't feel so demolished anymore, he could feel his heart race quickly of how exceptionally enlivened he was.

George's shoulders lift, he couldn't stop smiling, he was finally getting his chance to continue his future. He wasn't going to let it fail again, he was going to accomplish his goal.

George's eyes dotted over to his display of knives, his vision locking on it. He hums, a sinister smile forming again, he approached over to the sharp items. He slowly took one knife out the display, getting a good look at the weapon in his hand, to which he scoffed.

"Oh, Clay.." George mumbled, letting his fingers run on the sharpness of the knife softly, his spark of obsession grew more fiendish. His mind slowly drifted into malevolent thoughts that established in his mind once more.

His obsession for Dream finally took over, it evolved into horrible cruelty and it turned despicable. After months and months of pain, a year past by, it was finally George's chance to provide his ecstatic feeling back again.

He craved to have Dream. And George, was going to make the dirty blonde his once again.

George might've lost his sanity—but, he wasn't going to lose Dream.

It was finally time for George to receive the boy who left him, the boy he was destined to be with.

~

George sat in his car, pulling his keys out the vehicle. He checked the location on his phone, noticing he was at the exact location where he was now. George furrowed his brows and looked over to the house where he arrived.

Glancing at his watch, it was only 6:20 PM.

The brit pressed his lips together, he shoved a pocket knight in one of his pants pockets and threw his hood over his head, also putting on a mask. He snatched a camera off his other car seat as well.

George took a breath before his eyes strolled over to the house again, he got out his car that he parked from across the street. Silently walking over to the house, his eyes studying the area. His body felt slightly tense, his mind felt nervous.

He couldn't believe he was at Dream's home, he was finally going to embrace the blonde into a hug possibly. George wanting to knock on the door and just watch the boy who he desired for step out to meet his emerald eyes once again, he wanted to see his face of charming beauty.

George started trembling as he stepped onto the front step, biting his lip and holding his hand into a light fist, his lips turned into a smile as he stared at the door.

Then, George stopped. He swallowed and stepped away. His hand turned tight, taking another decent and breath to calm himself. He lifted his hand up once again, about to knock.

"F-Fundy!" Dream's voice laughed out, muffled from the inside.

George froze, that voice going through his ears, that laugh—it made completely George pause. The brit's hand softened, he walked off the step to creep his way silently over to a window, his eyes peeking through it.

The brunette saw Dream, he saw him through the window. George smiling so big to see the boy's pretty face again, his eyes gazed at the boy's eyes, hair, his features. He seemed the same, his eyes locked on the boy to where he couldn't take his vision off of him.

George sniffed, "Dream.." He mumbled, his eyes watering with joy. His heart rising its pace, he watched the dirty blonde smile, his happy expression was everything to George at the moment. He looked so gorgeous... he looked perfect to where George wanted to desperately hold him in his arms again.