"The SD card wasn't busted so," he paused, cutting that thought short. "Like I said they're basically the same."

Possessed by the secret art of SD cards, the new phone houses an old soul. There's peace in knowing it gets a second shot at life, hopefully this time it won't die via poor pocket protocol.

Relieved from mourning duty another problem takes its place.

Pain that persists is starved of attention.

With a throbbing debut, your wrist seizes the main stage. A lyrical hellfire leaves nothing but ashes, conveying a message to all competitors; the stage is gone, try talking over me and you'll be next. Violent yet effective, any other problems dropped from the lineup leaving you to scramble for a fix.

Pain, pain, go away, you're way too busy eating ice cream today.

Substitute jingles want to distract you but wish you'd called for help sooner for the stage is gone and anarchy cannot be undeclared.

Fluent in evading and avoiding there comes a time when bearing it is all that remains. Fixing it had been first on the list but when aspirin fails what more is there to do? Easy;

Evade,

Avoid,

Ignore,

Repeat.

Though if you skip ahead you'll see we're in the bear it arc.

Reflexes told your wrist it could handle the weight of a minor fall. Looking at its current condition, not to mention how it felt, it's fair to conclude your wrist loathes that prior assumption. Afterall, two wrists are better than one so now it's time to bear the solo and swollen consequences.

A presence finished messing around with the phone and started messing around with you. Leaning his arm against yours it seemed like he was trying to push you as you tilted along in the new game of; how much could he move you without actually moving you?

Is he launching a curb-wide takeover?

Hold your ground—

—or at a bare minimum don't tip over.

Former popsicle reduced to nothing but a wooden stick, Sanzu shed mercy and pulled it away from his mouth.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

Nothing gets past his all-seeing gaze.

Especially not prolonged silence.

"I did something weird to my wrist," you answered.

"Did you sprain it?" Sanzu asked, gazing down at the sprain in question.

"Dunno, I'm a bad judge."

You grinned, but as he lifted your wrist an immediate response ushered you to pull away.

Confiscating your wrist you cringed, "geez do ya hate me?"

"It's that bad?" He asked, cocking his head slightly.

You nodded deeply several times before responding, "the worst."

Sanzu initiated round two. Lifting your arm he shifted it this way and that but movement faltered as his eyes narrowed. Standing up from the curb he motioned:

"We're going to the hospital."

"Why? Ya can't fix it?"

"No."

"But ya always can."

"I can't fix that."

"You...can't? But we can't—right?"