"What do you mean?! It's my room!!"

"But still how can you come out like that?!"

"Why did you come to my room in the first place?!"

"You said it was my room too, didn't you?!"

"Yeah, but didn't Luhan tell you not to come unless it's over thirty minutes?!"

"No, No he said it's okay you can go!"

"What?!"

"LUHAN" "LUHAN"

Both of them yelled. Kai took a towel from the bathroom and covered himself. "Idiot." sehun was still facing in opposite direction.

Kai smirked and walked up to sehun. "Yah!!  Yah!!  What?! What are you-?! Don't come closer?!" sehun turned around.

"Why? Don't you like what you saw earlier?!" kai whispered near his ears giving sehun shivers throughout the body.

"N-No.." sehun cleared his throat. "Don't lie. You enjoyed it that-" sehun pushed kai and straight went into the bathroom. Sehun breathe heavily whilst his heart was beating way faster.

Kai dressed. "Hey, I'm done you can come, join me at dinner I'll wait for you." kai knocked on the bathroom door and left the room.

Sehun sighed and finally came out of the bathroom and took his clothes, he took a quick shower and went down.

"Sit." kai said to sehun. "Mm.." sehun nodded. "Hello Luhan." sehun saw Luhan sitting on sofa working on laptop. "Hello sehun." Luhan waved him back.

"You two got along?" kai raised his eyebrow. "Mm..." sehun shrugged. "Eat." kai said with a serious tone. "Okay.." sehun said carefully.

They finished eating. "Let's talk?" kai asked. "Sure." sehun nodded. "Let's go to the bedroom." kai asked. Sehun nodded.

"Me first. Why did you tell all the workers here we're dating and I am going to sleep in your room?!" sehun asked.

"First, all the workers here are sent by mom. Second, we have to pretend in front of them or they'll surely report it to mom." kai said.

"Ugh!!! Do we have to pretend here too?! Your mom..." sehun whined. "Don't act like that." kai said.

"Take a day off tomorrow." kai said. "Why?!" sehun asked. "I'll tell you later." kai said. Sehun huffed. "Huff. What about... Sleeping?!" sehun asked.

Kai was just staring at him. He felt Wholesome. Sehun was on his phone waiting for an answer but he caught kai staring at him.

"What?" sehun asked.

"What?" kai asked.

"WHAT?!" sehun yelled.

"WHAT?!" Kai yelled back.

"Stop looking at me like that, will you?!"

"Why?!"

"What do you mean by why?!"

"Why I can't look at you?! You're enough good-looking.." kai came closer to sehun.

"Yah..." sehun cleared his throat. "Why I can't look at you?" kai asked, still staring at sehun. Kai was much closer by now. Sehun eventually went back but was stopped by the couch behind him. As he hit the cough he fell on it. Yet kai didn't stop.

Kai leaned on the couch. Sehun was blank. Kai almost overlapped him. "You're sleeping on the couch." kai smirked. Sehun was so into the stare he forgot to react, that soon he came to his senses. He stood up immediately. "Yah! Why would I sleep on the couch?!" sehun resorted.

"Ah? I'll sleep in bed no matter what, now it's your turn to sleep on the couch." kai pointed at the couch. "Yah!!!" sehun sighed. "If you don't mind... We can share the bed?" kai flopped on his bed. Sehun stomped his leg.

"Dream on." he took a pillow and laid down on the couch. "Your wish." kai pulled up his blanket and closed his eyes.

Sehun looked at kai. He felt so good just by looking at his face. Sehun thought something to himself.

My life changed so much... For good?

"Don't just stare at me. You still have a chance." kai spoke out of nowhere, not even opening his eyes but tapping on another side of the bed. As to invite sehun to sleep. Sehun cleared his throat. "No." he closed his eyes. Kai smirked and went back to sleep.

Suddenly sehun sleep broke he saw kai standing at the edge of the bed talking to someone on phone. He was so sleepy he couldn't understand exactly.

"Shh.. I'll come to you tomorrow okay?...... and sleep okay? I will.... " sehun couldn't hear anymore.

"Bye... Good night..." kai said mostly. Sehun woke up and sat.

"What happened? Sleep." kai noticed him. He got in the bed and slept. Leaving all suspicious to sehun.

Who was he talking to at midnight? He even talked so much affection? Ugh... I'm sleepy.

Sehun went back to sleep. Kai sighed and went back to sleep.

Hope you liked it!!!