Chapter 1 : Shopping takes an Unexpected Turn

I have wanted to write this one SINCE SOOO LONG. Hope you like it! Fuck it's 3000 words like damn.

"Hayley you have to decide your prom dress soon, it's this week!" Gwyn told her daughter as she was shopping. "I knowww mom, ", "This one looks nice." Gwyn said while holding a blue dress against her body.

"Ehh I don't think it'll suit her body." Said her Nephew Nyx. Gwyn raised an eyebrow at him playfullly and then Nyx blushed. You seem to know a lot about her body, Gwyn said in her mind. And by the way Nyx blushed, she knew he'd heard her.

And then Nesta groaned, "Can we please goo, I'm so fucking tired, " And Cassian acted like he was hurt, "Oh.my.god. Nesta Archeron is tired of shopping? I'd never thought I'd live to see that way."

And Nesta swatted his hand and rolled her eyes. Gwyn just chuckled at their playfullness and said, "Alright kiddos, we'll go, " And her son groaned and muttered beautiful curses under his breath. Gwyn pointed at him playfully,

"Hey! Watch that mouth Klaus." And Klaus just rolled his eyes and said, "I'm 19 mom, I don't need to be told to watch that mouth. I'm not a boy anymore. I'm a man. "

Gwyn literally glared at him before saying, "Oh really? Then act like one. Just look at your cousin Nyx. He at least curses in private and not in front of his parents." And Klaus chuckled at that. Nyx just became even redder.

"Alright let's goooooo" Nesta said and went out the door and took flight. Oh yes, the Valkyries had wings, real wings. They were light coloured and off white. Like the wings of angels. Even Gwyn had them.

And well all of them had wings. Klaus had his father's illyrian wings, and Hayley had her mother's valkyrian wings.

They walked out of the shop after 5 hours of shopping. With literally nothing in hand. "Wow, we really do know how to waste time." Cassian said while chuckling as he took flight.

Gwyn could see Nesta followed him, and that they weren't going home any soon. It looked like some action is gonna take place in the sky this evening.

Nyx sighed and said while looking up, "They're gonna do it aren't they?", and Hayley shivered and said, "Ew Nyx, don't stare up, don't wanna find our aunt and uncle doing this.

Mom can we please take the stairs? I would rather walk 10000 steps of stairs rather than accidentally see them."

Gwyn chuckled and said, "Hayleyy, it's okay. They're not doing anything now-" Gwyn then looked up mid sentence and saw them doing it and then suddenly looked down,

"You know I think we should take the stairs too, let's go yeah let's go" Gwyn said and wrapped her arms around her twins, with Nyx walking on her side.

They walked till the house in silence until Gwyn said, "Alright I'm not walking ten thousand steps, Klaus, can you use your shadows to hide us. We'll fly to the house and MAKE SURE to not look upward AT. ANY. COST. Alright?"

Klaus just shrugged and said Alright. His shadows wrapped around them. In winters, even at 7pm it looked like it was 1am. But alas, his shadows wrapped around them and they were hidden from the world. They all took flight and all landed on the balcony.

Gwyn just chuckled when she saw Klaus stumble while he landed, "You need to work on that landing boy." She said but then saw he was frozen. And then she then looked at Hayley and Nyx.