The unexpected Story

Începe de la început

"You feel your breasts starting to grow heavy, they’re filling with milk. Gallons of warm sweet milk for your baby, you can feel how they are pushing out your bra. Stretching it to the limits.”, the male voice continued to whisper into her headphones.

As she watched, the screen her breasts started to fill and puff outwards. They grew quickly rounding as her small chest started to surpass her B cups bra in size. The growths were quick as her tits seemed to quiver in place before they jutted up another cup size.

“They feel so nice and firm, as they grow so heavy and wide with your milk.”, the smoothing man’s voice continued. The brunette nodded in response as the sound of rushing liquid.

Could be heard flowing into her increasingly gravid boobs. Her T shirt started to strain about the heavy weights, sinking downwards as she gained more and more breast weight.

Her nipples inflated into puffy bulges through the fabric, her areolas, spreading across her breasts as they became heavy brown nipples. They stretched the limits of her bra very quickly and she gave a soft grunt of discomfort. As the straps of her bra dig into her shoulders a bit, the pale flesh of her distending tits. Inflated out of the cups of her bra as they sagged downwards from more of the weight.

Finally unable to contain the flow of growth they snapped in half flopping off her shoulders. As Amy’s boobs flopped forward and slapped her upper torso sitting at the much bigger size. Of Triple Ds, where they were only small but normal A cups before.

Despite the increased weight and pull on more back Amy paid it no mind, as she stayed focused on the screen in front of her.

"You're growing thick and plump. You feel yourself getting nice and fat. Just how every pregnant woman should be. You can feel your thighs widen and behind bulge. Not to mention your luscious arms and thick love handles"

"Talk about Bullshit" Amy muttered as her arms inflated outwards.

The wiry quality her limbs usually carried was lost as she grew curvy, thick with a layer of cushioning cellulite. The same happened to her thighs as they more than doubled in width. Her yoga pants were stretched to the limit as the thick hams puffed up like dough in the oven.

Her hips jutted outwards in the weight gain, adding girth for the babies that would no doubt come later. Strains could be seen just from how tight they were becoming on her.

Not to mention how her ass seemed to explode outwards, gaining a new level of jiggle and pudge as they grew. Her ass puffed out, up so much that her pants were cradling each of her ass cheeks, looking enormous on her rather small frame.

All in all she looked around 30 pounds heavier, yet she still hadn't noticed. In golfed by the circling spiral on her computer, still she sniggered in disbelief obvious to her heavier body.

Amy had never been heavy to begin with but she was now nearing 200 pounds from the sudden gain. Her belly was a bit distended by the extra weight, but the male voice continued to whisper in her ear.

"And for your hair. Remember the famous pregnant glow? Well even now your hair is growing thicker and shinier, falling down your back in a soft wave. Got to have the locks to match the rest of your maternal glow mommy.”

True to the man's words, that’s exactly what happened the brunettes short hair. That fell just below her ears shot downwards, gaining several inches in length, as it went all the way to the small of her back. It shined from the maternal glow, that was starting to take effect, it became curvy.