Everyone's heart is excited and excited, so even if they are all dirty at the moment, they can't affect their emotions at all.

The man came back and stayed in the yard, still discussing the moment of victory.

Others took the initiative to talk about the next plan.

Although the strategy is not very good, it is at least much better than the lowness she saw when she first came back.

The battle plan is important, but sometimes the hope of the people is better than anything else.

Chapter 292

Chen Xiaobao has been courteously by his side, "Sister Qi, I must be very tired when I just came back. Would you like to take more rest while the zombies have not attacked again?"

Lu Nanqi took out a towel from the space and hugged his face to go out, "Today Where can this threshold be quiet? Sleeping is a fantasy thing. I go to wash, and someone comes to look for it, so I'll be back in a while."

"Sister Seven is also an unknown prophet, knowing that someone has come to look for it?"

"I really want to have that skill." Lu Nanqi grinned.

After possessing that skill, where does she need to be so careful and cautious every day to guess the hearts of others.

Du Bing, a few people, came earlier than she thought.

She had just walked a few steps holding the washbasin, and met them head-on.

"Where are the Seventh Sisters?" Tan Lei smiled, no matter when, he would always be so innocent.

"Don't see me dirty?" Lu Nanqi's eyes flicked across their faces, "Since we won the battle, why do you still have such a sad expression?"

"This battle is won, but below ? it "Du Bing Chen Sheng:" brothers, naturally worried that the following tactics, I'm afraid accidentally, or to be destroyed. " "

live one o'clock is earned, not given much thought themselves inviting trouble "Lu Nan smiled, with a more frivolous expression than Tan Lei.

Tan Lei followed her footsteps, "It's just right, brother, I also want to wash, it is better to go together."

Lu Nanqi ignored him.

But seeing a few men tacitly follow Tan Lei's steps.

"Everyone together." Du Bing also said, but his expression was different from others. This entry into the bathroom was as rigorous as on the battlefield.

Lu Nanqi: "..."

Let them follow it or not.

"We won the first battle. The zombie has already retreated, but how do we judge that it will come back, and when will it come back?" Tan Lei was close to her.

Lu Nanqi did not go into the bathroom, but stood on the sink outside, holding the basin to receive water, twisting the towel, and slowly wiping his face.

Seeing that she didn't answer, Tan Lei was anxious, "You are talking about it, what should we do next?"

Lu Nanqi said lightly, "Dig back all the crystal nuclei outside."

"What? "Than Lei exclaimed, "This is not right. If the zombies come to an ambush and wait for our people to go out, they will rush to eat us, wouldn't it be a failure."

"Though the zombies are psychic zombies, Know how to control zombies, but you really think they are like humans, know everything?" Lu Nanqi couldn't help but give him a blank look. In the belly, when the power is higher, all of you are waiting to die."