Being able to beat Wu Feng to the ground is naturally a group of extraordinary people.

He has been working hard to recruit Wu Feng into the base, but Wu Feng has remained indifferent.

Today there is such a group of people all of a sudden, he is in his heart.

Give up Wu Feng and recruit these people without loss.

"Of course, he is a fire-type ability, but it's amazing, you don't have a fire-type ability yet, he's not inferior to ordinary people." Lu Nanqi praised it generously.

Hoping looked at her and smiled slightly at the corner of his mouth.

Regardless of her making troubles, it was pleasing to his eyes.

Zhao Jinzhong hesitated and released her hand because he was able to ensure that even if she wanted to escape, he could catch her.

But if it's Hoping, since he has powers, he shouldn't be underestimated.

Chapter 252

And it's still a fire type ability. What if he loosens him and sets him on fire instead?

After all, he is just a power-type ability, and for those abilities that can attack, there must be some disadvantages.

"Why, aren't you afraid?" Lu Nanqi deliberately agitated.

"When did I summon Jinzhong to be afraid!" Zhao Jinzhong raised his chin, "Go, and let me loose his arms." The

words were straightforward, but after all they asked a few brothers to take guns at Huo. flat.

Hoping was loosened, he was not in a hurry to perform supernatural powers, slowly turning his tied sore arms, rubbing the beaten place on his chest.

It took a while before he took the crystal core in Lu Nanqi's hand slowly.

In front of Zhao Jinzhong, he held the crystal core in his palm and absorbed it bit by bit.

The crystal nucleus was in his palm, rapidly diminishing at a speed visible to the naked eye, until it disappeared.

"You said this thing is a crystal nucleus?" Zhao Jinzhong couldn't believe it.

This thing came out of the zombie's head, he knew it.

I accidentally saw it when I was beating zombies.

But because it was from a zombie, no one dared to take it.

Although beautiful, everyone resists it.

But I don't want to be such a useful thing.

"He has already shown it to you personally, what doubts do you have?" Lu Nanqi said.

Zhao Jinzhong stretched out his hand to her, "Then you give me a try."

"This thing is worth money now, it's on the bill, and I will pay it back in the future." Lu Nan Qiban joked and gave him one. Pieces.

"Stupid, the streets are full of zombies, I will send you a crystal nucleus?" Zhao Jinzhong hummed, took the crystal nucleus, and learned what Huo Ping was like before, holding the crystal nucleus in his palm, slowly Feel the energy of the crystal nucleus.

Soon, a crystal nucleus was absorbed by him.

The younger brother next to him watched Zhao Jinzhong's reaction nervously, "Boss, how do you feel about your body?"