Victory Of The Daleks

Start from the beginning

"Stop!"

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

After, Theta rectified the situation; Winston took us into his office where there laid plans, blueprints and documents on the Daleks. "They're Daleks. They're called Daleks." I stated as I paced back and forth, "They are Bracewell's Ironsides, Kate. Look. Blueprints, statistics, field tests, photographs. He invented them." Theta and I fake laugh as I come to a stop. Theta standing in front, leaning against the desk and facing Winston down with a glare. "Invented them? Oh, no, no, no." Theta growled out, "Yes. He approached one of our brass hats a few months ago. Fellow's a genius." Amelia suddenly laughed, "A Scottish genius, too. Maybe you should listen to..." I whipped my head around to face her, "Amelia! Don't." I snarled causing her to flinch back, Fay stood beside me. Amelia looked towards Theta, hoping he would help her but he was already glaring at her too. Theta slowly turned back to face Winston, "He didn't invent them. They're alien." Winston scoffs, "Alien." One glides past the open door, looking in. My body tensed as it's eye socket looks down towards Fay, "And totally hostile." I hissed out. "Precisely. They will win me the war."

We move back into the halls, following after Winston. "Why won't you listen to me? Why did you call me in if you won't listen to me?" Theta snapped in anger, "When I rang you a month ago, I must admit I had my doubts. The Ironsides seemed too good to be true." Winston uttered out with a frown. "Yes. Right. So destroy them. Exterminate them. Hell, have Kate exterminate them. The world would be protected if you just let her deal with them!" Theta snapped in anger, "But imagine what I could do with a hundred. A thousand." I growled in anger as one of the lights above him blew. "We are imagining. You can't control them, you can't populate them. The more there is, the larger the danger to the human race. You have to listen to us!" I pleaded with him as a Dalek goes past carrying a despatch box. "Amy, tell him." Theta spun to face her, she flinched back slightly; a confused look crossing her face. "Tell him what?"

"About the Daleks."

"What would I know about the Daleks?"

"Everything. They invaded your world, remember? Planets in the sky. You don't forget that. Amy, tell me you remember the Daleks."

"No, sorry."

"That's not possible." Theta growls as we move into the war room. "Blue leader to Two squadron and six two three five seven. Over." A man speaks in comms, "Bandits at ten o'clock." Another responds back, "Two three five seven. Over." We pass the man speaking over comms. "So, they're up to something. But what is it? What are they after?" Theta grumbled as he turns to face me, both of us watching our backs. Fay standing between us, "Well, let's just ask, shall we?" She moves towards one, breaking off. "Amy. Amelia!" Amelia taps on a Dalek's shell, I growl. This is why you're still Amelia, until you act like a damn adult. "Can I be of assistance?" It spins around to ask her, "Oh. Yes, yes. See, my friend reckons you're dangerous. That you're an alien. Is it true?" She looks back at Theta with a smirk, and it just reminds us both of Rose. Theta grimaced in disgust causing her to look her while I glare. "I am your soldier." It responds causing me to twitch. "Yeah. Got that bit. Love a squaddie. What else, though?" I pushed between them using my powers, both of them slightly flying back. Amelia grunted as she shot me a glare, "Don't talk to it! Don't try to reason with it, you stupid girl! If you don't know it, and we are warning you about it; then don't fucking disregard us!" I snarled angrily towards her, she kept backing up as I moved in on her. "You stupid humans!" I shouted in anger as I spun back around, shooting my hand out and destroying that one as well.

Guns were pointed at me as Theta ran in front of me, holding out his hands. Fay stood off to the side watching silently, "Winston. Winston, please." Winston nodded to his men, telling them to lower their weapons. My hands and eyes slowly dissipating, "We are waging total war, Kate, Doctor. Day after day the Luftwaffe pound this great city like an iron fist. I'd really appreciate if Kate didn't get started with them." I scoffed as I rolled my eyes. "Wait till the Daleks get started." Theta snipped back, "Men, women and children slaughtered. Families torn apart. Wren's churches in flame." Winston growled out, "Yeah. Try the Earth in flames." I snarled looking over Theta's shoulder as Fay joined us. Amelia was still watching from the side, looking at me with disgust and horror. "I weep for my country. I weep for my empire. It is breaking my heart." Winston moves around the table, Theta following after him. "You're resisting, Winston. The whole world knows you're resisting. You're a beacon of hope." He signs a paper, "But for how long? Millions of innocent lives will be saved if I use these Ironsides now."