"A thing?" Amelia asked as she looked between us, "An important thing. In fact, Thing One. We are observers only. That's the one rule I've always stuck to in all my travels. I never get involved in the affairs of other peoples or planets." I snorted back a laugh as I rolled my eyes, Theta glared slightly with a pout. An image of a little girl waiting by the lifts is on the scanner. "Ooo, that's interesting." Theta muttered lowly as he frowned watching the girl. "So we're like a wildlife documentary, yeah? Because if they see a wounded little cub or something, they can't just save it, they've got to keep filming and let it die. It's got to be hard. I don't think I could do that. Don't you find that hard, being all, like, detached and cold?" Amelia asked looking towards me causing me to glare in response. She turned back to see Theta and Fay on the scanner, speaking to the weeping Mandy. "Doctor?" I sighed with another eyeroll as he gestures for us to join him.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

"Welcome to London Market. You are being monitored."

"I'm in the future. Like hundreds of years in the future. I've been dead for centuries." Fay looked at her with an atrocious look, "Oh, lovely. You're a cheery one." She snipped causing me to burst into laughter as Theta himself shook his head with a laugh. "Never mind dead, look at this place. Isn't it wrong?" He asked her, "What's wrong?" Amelia asked with a frown as she looked between the three of us. "Come on, use your eyes. Notice everything. What's wrong with this picture?" Theta snipped as I looked around myself, my eyes glowing. The poor creature, "It's alright. I'll save you. Don't hate them to much. They're still growing." I could feel it vibrating in response as I listened to the creature groan. My eyes glowing brightens as I place a shield between the creature and the lasers that had been torturing it. It was unnoticeable to the human eye, but eventually it will be know. Hopefully, then this will all be over.

"Is it the bicycles? Bit unusual on a spaceship, bicycles." I sighed, a headache coming along. "Says the girl in the nightie." I snipped in annoyance, this was gonna be a long day. "Oh my God, I'm in my nightie." Amelia breathed out in horror, Theta frowned as he watched me. He moved closer, placing his forehead against mine to ease the pain. I literally sagged in his arms at the instant relief, we both knew it wouldn't last but for now it helped. "Now, come on, look around you. Actually look." Theta pulled away and spun around Fay watching me with a frown of her own. I gave her a little smile, before turning away.

"London Market is a crime-free zone."

"Life on a giant starship. Back to basics. Bicycles, washing lines, wind-up street lamps. But look closer. Secrets and shadows, lives led in fear. Society bent out of shape, on the brink of collapse. A police state. Excuse me." He takes a pint glass of water from a table. "What are you doing?" And puts it on the floor. He looks at it for a moment then returns it to the table. "Sorry. Checking all the water in this area. There's an escaped fish. Where was I?" I shook my head with a small smile, escaped fish? Really, that was the best he could do? "Why did you just do that with the water?" Amelia asked with a cock of her head, "Don't know. I think a lot. It's hard to keep track. Now, police state. Do you see it yet?" He was on the right track though, it wasn't just him thinking. He was figuring it out as he went along. Typical madman. "Where?" Amelia asked, "There." Fay pointed towards the weeping girl, all alone. Theta started towards her as I frowned, Fay and Amelia quickly followed after while I slowly turned to see a creepy smiling man inside a box.

My hands glow and it starts to twitch, it's insides starting to fry as it fried out. I smirked, before turning to catch up with the other three who were now on a bench. "One little girl crying. So?" Theta and I flinched slightly as she asked the question. Of course, she wouldn't understand. She wasn't a parent, "Crying silently. I mean, children cry because they want attention, because they're hurt or afraid. But when they cry silently, it's because they just can't stop. Any parent knows that." Theta shrugged, "Are you a parent?" We all turned to look at her as if she was stupid. "Really?" Fay asked as she crossed her arms with a raised eyebrow. "Sorry. I forgot." She uttered out with a frown. She didn't forget, she just didn't give a shit. She wanted her perfect image of Theta and having a wife and kid wasn't in that image. "Hundreds of parents walking past who spot her and not one of them's asking her what's wrong, which means they already know, and it's something they don't talk about. Secrets. They're not helping her, so it's something they're afraid of. Shadows, whatever they're afraid of, it's nowhere to be seen, which means it's everywhere. Police state."