"I've been hunting this beast for a good fortnight. Now step back, sir." The beast leaps and lands way up the opposite wall. It has a furry body and metal hands and feet. "Some sort of primitive conversion, like they took the brain of a cat or a dog." I spoke turning Theta's attention but not really gaining the other ones. "Well, talking's all very well. Rosita?" He turned to her causing her to nod back, "I'm ready."

Rosita hands over a large coil of rope,
"Now, watch and learn." The rope is a lasso, and this 'Doctor' gets it around the beast in one try after swinging it around causing Theta to dodge. "Excellent. Now then, let's pull this timorous beastie down to earth."
The beast climbs higher, pulling him up with it, while I chuckled at his wording. It was what he called Rose before, "Or not." Theta scoffed under his breath watching the man.

"I might be in a little bit of trouble."

"Nothing changes. I've got you." But the beast is strong enough to pull the pair of them off the ground. "You idiots!"

"Perhaps if you could pull?" The other man yelled down to Theta who rolled his eyes in exasperation. "I am pulling. In this position, I couldn't not pull, could I?" Theta snaps, as the beast leaps through a window into the top floor of the warehouse. "Then I suggest you let go, sir."

"I'm not letting you out of my sight, Doctor. Don't you recognise me?" Theta asked him as they were pulled along. "No, should I? Have we met? This is hardly the right time for me to go through my social calendar. Argh!" They are pulled into the building as Rosita rushed after them causing me to sigh an grab the axe next to me. "Here we go." The beast pulls them in through the window. "Whoa!" And across the dusty floor, on their bottoms, to the opposite window, "It's going to jump!"

"We're goanna fall!" The beast leaps through the window. I quickly rush over before they get flung off the side and cut the rope with the axe I grabbed. The sore men get up and the Next Doctor starts laughing. Then they hug causing me to shoot Rosita a look to which she returned, yep they were idiots.

Moving down a flight of stairs, Rosita snapped angrily at them as they continued to laugh. "Well, I'm glad you think it's so funny. You're mad. Both of you. You could've got killed." She bitched causing the other man to smile. "But evidently we did not. Oh, I should introduce Rosita. My faithful companion. Always telling me off." He paused, looking at me as Theta smiled, "Well, they do, don't they? Rosita. Hello, Rosita." The other man watched me silently causing me to frown at him, "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him crossing my arms causing him to clear his throat and look away. "Huh. Now I'll have to go and dismantle the traps. All that for nothing. And we've only got twenty minutes till the funeral, don't forget. Then back to the Tardis, right?" Rosita spoke changing the subject. "Funeral?" I questioned with a cock of my head, watching the man. "Oh, long story. Not my own, not yet. Oh, I'm not as young as I was."

"Well, not as young as you were when you were me."

"When I was who?"

"You really don't recognise me?"

"Not at all."

"But you're the Doctor. The next Doctor. Or the next but one. A future Doctor anyway. No, no, don't tell me how it happened. Although, I hope I don't just trip over a brick. That'd be embarrassing. Then again, painless. Worse ways to go. Depends on the brick." I sigh with a shake of my head, I don't think this was his next version. It wasn't him at all, and if he was actually paying attention he too would sense that. "You're gabbling, sir. Now might I ask, who are you, exactly?" The other man asked, "No, I'm, er, I'm just. Smith. John Smith. But I've heard all about you, Doctor. Bit of a legend, if I say so myself. This is my wife, Kate Smith, the light that outshines me." I blushed as he pulled me into his side, the other man looks between us with a sad smile. "Modesty forbids me to agree with you, sir. But yes. Yes, I am." He changed the topic, "A legend with certain memories missing. Am I right?" I raised an eyebrow at the man who cocked his head in confusion. "How do you know that?"