The force behind it was great as the entire mirror shattered on impact with blood splats on it. The man's skull got fractures as it started bleeding heavily and he lost consciousness.

The last giant brute just looked at him murderously, he prepared his brass knuckles and ran towards him.

Peter quickly picked up the crude sharp metal object thrown at him before from the ground and threw it at the brute with force. The man cried out as the sharp object pierced through his shoulder and got embedded in the wall behind him.

He clutched his shoulder hard, Peter seized the opportunity as he jumped and clung to his chest using his feet. He started punching the man in the face repeatedly.

The man got his bearings back as he clutched Peter from his shirt and threw him at the opposite wall. Peter righted himself in the air with his superior gymnastic skills and speed and stuck himself on the wall.

The giant looked shocked as he might have forgotten that the armless and patch wearing guy was spiderman. Peter propelled himself from the wall and gave an ariel spin kick on his head.

The guy stumbled backwards groggily while clutching his head. Peter landed on the ground in a crouch and then launched himself at the giant. He kneed him under his chin hard.

The guy spat blood and tooth as he was launched upwards for a moment, the force behind the knee was great. The giant fell on the ground but he tried to groggily stand up and swing his arms aimlessly as he neared the bathroom door.

Peter took a sprint and gave him a flying kick on his jaw. The giant crashed on the bathroom door but he grabbed Peter and started to squeeze him with whatever power he had left.

Peter tried to get himself out of the giant's grip but was quite unsuccessful because of the lack of one arm. He headbutted the giant, he can feel the giant's skull cracking under the force.

The bathroom door gave away as the giant fell with the door out of the bathroom. Peter stood up slowly while slightly massaging his head, his forehead was covered with his opponent's blood.

He turned and saw multiple guards with a riot shield ready, they might have heard the commotion and have arrived to resolve the situation.

" You should check on these guys, they might live," stated Peter as he tried to move but was electrocuted by the guards from his collar. He lost his motor functions and collapsed on the ground, he can feel himself getting dragged back to his cell.

He was dropped face first in his cell, he can feel someone in the room but cannot get up. After 2 minutes he started to move his fingers as his healing factor healed him.

" Now that you can move again we can talk properly, I was getting bored seeing you lying like a dead fish. " said the female voice.

" What do you want Hill? Want to fight again? " asked Peter with a taunting voice as he dusted himself after getting up.

He saw her sitting on his bed calmly, with a datapad placed beside her.

" No, we have important matters to talk about," she said as she looked into his eye directly.

" How can I trust you? " asked Peter as he stares back.