"Make the choice again, Donna Noble, and change your mind. Turn right." A hooked claw reaches to Donna's shoulder. Donna's eyes fall closed as my head snaps towards the ceiling.

A red golden glow shoots throughout the room as Kate and Donna are sucked into the other reality. The fortune teller frozen in time with them, and The Doctor frowns as he turns back. His Binded, something was wrong but where was she? "I'm turning." Donna uttered out in a trance,"Turn right. Turn right. Turn right! Turn right, and never meet that man. Turn right, and change the world." Donna turns right and everything stops.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

The girls office Christmas get together. Donna is carrying a tray of drinks, "Come on, then, get out the way. Get out the way! Here we are. Feed at the trough." She announces with a smile, "Mooky says let's go to the Boardwalk. It's two for the price of one." On of her friends laughs, "Christmas Eve? It'll be heaving." Donna huffed with a eye roll, "Well, exactly, Get in and grab them." Another one of her friends smirked, "Hey, that's the second round of drinks you've bought. It was my turn." The first friend raised an eyebrow. "I can afford it. Promotion. You are talking to Jival Chowdry's Personal Assistant, I'll have you know. Capital P, capital A, twenty three thousand pound per annum, merci beaucoup." Donna smiles smugly at the job promotion, she paused for a second. A sudden thought rand through her mind, Kate would be proud. She flinched slightly, who the hell is Kate? "Here's to Mister Chowdry." Everyone holds up there cups, "Mister Chowdry!" They all cheer happily. "She gets all the luck." A blonde friend is staring at Donna, her eyes going back and forth from her back. "What's wrong? What is it?" Donna asked but the women just stared at her in horror. "Sorry?" She asked finally somewhat snapping out of it. "Did someone spill a drink on me?"

"Why?"

"Why do you keep looking at my shoulder? What's wrong?"

"I don't know."

"Oh, don't tell me you're getting all spooky again. It was bad enough when you saw the ghost of Earl Mountbatten at the boat show. What are you looking at? What is it?"

"It's like, it's like there's something I can't see." A man bursts in out of breath, "Come on, shut up, all of you. Come and see. Just look at the sky! It's a star! It's a Christmas star!" He runs out with others following after him. "Well, come on then." Everyone moves outside to stare up at the star in the sky. "What the hell is that?" Someone asked, "Ken Livingstone, that's what! Spending our money on decorations! I mean, how much did that cost?" The Racnoss web ship is sailing across the sky. "Don't be so stupid. It's flying! It's really flying!" The people run around the corner to watch it. "That's not a star. That's a web. It's heading east. Middle of the City." Energy lances from the web star and everyone starts screaming and running, except Donna and Alice.

"Alice! There's a great big web star thing shooting at people, and you're looking at me?"

"There is something on your back." Alice runs away, Donna runs forward towards the area. "Donna? Donna, where are you going? You'll get yourself killed! Donna!"

.•° ✿ °•.

"Fire!" Tanks shoot at the web star. Donna arrives at a barricade. "Everyone, stay back. The Thames has been closed. Return to your homes. Keep away from the river, and that's an order." Donna quietly sneaks around the back to the Army trucks. "Trap One to Greyhound Fifteen. What is your report? Over." An officer speaks up, "From the evidence, I'd say he managed to stop the creature. Some sort of red spider. Blew up the base underneath the barrier, flooded the whole thing. Over." The man speaks through the comm again. "And where is he now? Over." There was a long pause, "We found a body, sir. Over." Ambulance personnel bring a body on a stretcher. "Is it him? Over."