╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Theta and I take our seats in the passenger compartment of the bus cum aeroplane. Other passengers are still boarding. "Complimentary juice pack and complimentary peanuts." The hostess comes around, standing beside a blonde women. "Just the headphones, please." She asked barely looking at her, "There you go." The hostess leaves the woman in the blue suit and comes over to us. "That's the headphones for channels one to thirty six. Modem link for 3D vidgames. Complimentary earplugs. Complimentary slippers. Complimentary juice pack and complimentary peanuts. I must warn you some products may contain nuts." She spoke off monotone like, she must really hate her job. "That'll be the peanuts." Theta smiles up at her, she just fake smiles back. "Enjoy your trip." I snorted lightly as she turned to leave. "Oh, I can't wait. Allons-y." She paused turning back to look at him annoyed. "I'm sorry?" She asked cocking her head, "It's French, for let's go." Theta uttered back slightly awkward, he could sense her distain. "Fascinating." A man, and his petite Indian assistant have taken the seats behind us.

"Headphones for channels one to thirty six."

"Oh no, thank you, not for us."

"Earplugs, please."

"There you go."

"They call it the Sapphire Waterfall, but it's no such thing. Sapphire's an aluminium oxide, but the glacier is just compound silica with iron pigmentation." The hostess moves on to a couple, man and woman. "Complimentary juice pack and complimentary peanuts." She repeated to the couple, "Thank you." The woman smiled up at the hostess. "Have you got that pillow for my neck?" The man in the glasses spoke up from behind us towards his assistant. Theta shot me a look causing me to chuckle. "Yes, sir." She uttered out, "And the pills?" He asked again, "Yes, all measured out for you. There you go." Hobbes leans over to meet Theta, who was playing with my fingers. He places a kiss on my hand, "Hobbes. Professor Winfold Hobbes." The man smiled holding out his hand, "I'm the Doctor, this is my Kate. Hello." I blushed as Theta turned to me with a big smile.

"It's my fourteenth time." The man laughed, "Oh. Our first." Theta responded awkwardly causing me to squeeze his hand. "And I'm Dee Dee, Dee Dee Blasco." The woman smiled at us, I smiled back as well. "Don't bother the man. Where's my water bottle?" I scoffed at the rude man as Theta turned away from them. He turned to stare at me, "What?" I asked gently causing him to smile. "Nothing, your just beautiful." I immediately pulled him in for a kiss, when I pulled away he was dazed. "Complimentary slippers, complimentary juice pack, and complimentary peanuts. I must warn you some products may contain nuts." A somewhat familiar teenage boy is sitting across the aisle from his parents. "Don't be silly. Come and sit with us. Look, we get slippers." The mother smiled at her son, but it seemed more forced than anything.
"Jethro. Do what your mother says." His father snapped towards him, "I'm sitting here." Jethro snapped back at his father, "Oh, he's ashamed of us, but he doesn't mind us paying, does he?" The father grumbled lowly. "Oh, don't you two start. Should I save the juice pack or have it now? Look, peach and clementine." Boarding is complete.

"Ladies and gentlemen, and variations thereupon, welcome on board the Crusader Fifty. If you would fasten your seatbelts, we'll be leaving any moment. Doors." The doors close, "Shields down." The windows are shielded. "I'm afraid the view is shielded until we reach the Waterfall Palace. Also, a reminder. Midnight has no air, so please don't touch the exterior door seals. Fire exit at the rear, and should we need to use it, you first. Now I will hand you over to Driver Joe." A man speaks through the speakers of the ship. "Driver Joe at the wheel. There's been a diamondfall at the Winter Witch Canyon, so we'll be taking a slight detour, as you'll see on the map. The journey covers five hundred kliks to the Multifaceted Coast. Duration is estimated at four hours. Thank you for travelling with us, and as they used to say in the olden days, wagons roll."