The Tour 8/8

*This is from yhe tour 4/8 that I never got around to!! Hope you enjoy it and ill update more frequently since its summer!!*

Chris- Chris has been on tour for a month now, and you miss him like crazy. Yes, you guys skype and facetime, but the lads always join in. You watch vines, or Twitcams, and it makes you miss him even more. You live with him in Ireland, and this space away hurts. As you go to your huge bed, all alone, your phone rings. You checked the clock, and this was about the time when you guys Skyped. "Hey Chris!" You say, trying to act happy, but deep down your not. "Y/N, whats wron love?" He had a worried expression on his face. "Its just, I miss you so much." You say as the tears roll down. Chris does something you dont expect, he laughs. "Why are you laughing?" You asked. "Baby turn around." As you did, you see Chris holding a VIP Pass for the next location, flowers and a huge smile. You jumped out of bed, running to your irish boy, kissing him everywhere. You couldnt wait to go on tour with the love of your life.

Charlie- "Charlie why!" You moaned as you followed him upstairs. Charlie just told you that he was going to miss your 16th birthday due to the tour. "Because Y/N this is my job. I love the tour so much." His words kinda hurt you. "Wow, if you love your tour so much, then just leave already!" You shout and slammed the door. Charlie knocked on the door for about five minutes, and and it stoped. You were so sad since your birthday is tomorrow and he is leaving tonight. *Next Morning* You walked downstairs, and noticed that the place was still. No noise like a guitar, or some humming. He left. You huffed and just went to the living room, and sat down. You noticed a little sparkle out of the corrner of your eye, and looked over. There was a note. You picked it up and it had Charlies messy handwriting all over it. "Dear Y/N, I love you so much and I hate to see you mad. So please go up to the music room." You smiled and did as told. You slowly opend the door, to see Charlie, with a guitar and a smile on his face. "Y/N, I am so sorry for last night, and I want to give you the best birthday ever love." You smiled at his words, knowing that you were more important then his tour.

Reece- Reece had invited you to go on tour, and you couldnt be happier. You finished putting on some makeup, and went to see Reece. "Aye love." Reece said while putting a arm around your waist. You smiled up at your boyfriend, and pecked his lips. As you two were walking down the hall, a bodygaurd blocked you. "Um sorry but I need to get up there with my boyfriend Reece." You say trying to get by. He stopped you again, telling you that only performers can go back. You huffed and went back to his room. After the performance, Reece asked you what you thought, and you huffed, turning around. "Y/N what's wrong?" Reece questions. You explain the whole situation as he drives you home. As you open the door to your flat, you notice all of the boys. Reece pulos you aside and looks into you're eyes. "We wanted to give you a private show love." Reece says as he directs you to the chair in the livingroom. You felt so happy that you didn't miss a thing.

Tom- "How long?" You cry in you boyfriend's arm as he tangles his hands in your hair. "Five months." Tom says while letting out a shaky breath. You hold onto him tighter and James comes up, telling Tom that it was time to go. You let go slowly, and he kissed you on the lips for almost a minute. You watch as he picks up his guitar case, and steps on the bus. You run inside, and slam the door. You fall on the chair next to you, wishing to be with him. As you get up, you go to the kitchen to get a glass of water to clear your scratchy throat. As you reach up and grab a glass, you notice a pass, with a note. You pick it up, and its a ticket to Stereo Kicks' show. You undo the note, and see Tom's messy handwriting all over it, telling you to meet outside. You rushed out seeing him leanimg against the bus. "Well, took you long enough!" He says while rushing to you. "What?" Was all you could get out. "You're comimg with us love." Tom says with a cheeky smile leading you up the stairs to the bus.