Live Showes

James- James and you never have time together anymore, and so to see him in action on stage, he brought you and his mum down to watch him sing Dont Let The Sun Go Down On Me. That had to be your best performance by far, because of the weird guy who wanted to become a nineth member of the group.

Jake- Jake and you have been seeing eachother for about three weeks, and he brought you to the Halloween show. They sang Backstreet Boys Everybody, and it was amazing. The dance was perfect, and the judges thought it was the righ choice.

Barclay- Barclay has been missing you when he went to Louis Walshes home to become in the live showes. Barclay thought it would be amazing for you to come down and see the first performance. You found out that the group name is called Stereo Kicks and it was growing on everyone in the room.

Casey- Casey and you have been fighting for a while and he thought he would make it up to you by singing perfect. They were sadly in the elemanation round with Chloe and it was perfect. After the performace, you prayed, hoping Stereo Kicks will stay. Your prayers were answered when Chloe left the X Factor.

Chris- You have never heard Chris sing. It was something that hardly happend. He went on the X Factor, and you arrived when he was becoming into a band. You paced the floor, hoping that he can live his dream, and he came rushing out towards you. He spun you in his arms, and told you he had made it. They were now performing Run, for the bootcamp, and you were shocked at how he could sing. Every note was perfect, and all the judges stood, applauding for the new eight piece.

Charlie- Charlie was in the final five, and he wanted you to come and see how far they will go. They stood, final two, and there names got called. They were leaving the X Factor. You fell to your knees, and Charlie did the same. Hugs and tears were exchanged, and your heart broke wen they showed how far they have became but all of you knew that this is not the last of Stereo Kicks

Reece- You and Reece have just started dating and he ws supposet to take you out. He was in a nice tux, hair on point and his charming smile. As you took his hand in yours, you relized that this was the X Factor. He was performing Mack The Knife. You were mad at first, but once Reece started, you melted.

Tom- Tom took you to the performance you would never forget. His very first addition. You knew Tom could sing, and Simon is Toms inspiration. You watch as he steps on the X, and sing his heart out. After he got all four yes's, he became the happiest person in the world, and you say an watched him become into a huge band, and couldn't be more proud of your boyfriend.