𝗖𝗵𝟰- 𝗔𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵

Saturday, 6:17PM

"So what did you think?" Keith asked me as we started to walk home.

"They seem nice" I said.

"They are, so what's the plan? Wanna play project Kat at your house or my house? We can stop by and get food on the way if you want" Keith suggested.

"Wait-! I just got an idea-!" I said.

"Go ahead, enlighten me. What is this idea of yours?" He asked.

"We could have a sleepover" I said.

"Sure, that works, let me just call Shiro real quick." He said, we stopped walking and he called Shiro while I sat on the sidewalk. A stray cat walked up to me and jumped onto my lap. I pet the stray cat, scratching its cheeks. Once Keith finished his call he sat down next to me and the cat.

"Shiro said I could sleep over at your house as long as your mom is fine with it" He said.

"She's fine with it" I said, smiling.

"Did you ask?" He questioned.

"No but she's usually fine with sleepovers and stuff" I said.

"Mk then, should we go home or do you wanna say goodbye to the cat first?" He asked with a soft smile, scratching the small black cat behind her ear.

"Let's stay here for a little, there's a nice view of the sunset" I said. The place we were sitting down at happened to be on a hill, so there was a great view of the sunset.

"You're not wrong, it's gorgeous" He said, staring at the sunlit mountain range. The area that we lived in was a sort of rural area. Well- maybe rural combined with suburban. There were a lot of towns and houses but the majority of the area was endless mountains and forest.

"I could sit here for hours like this- I used to live in the city where the air outside smelled like garbage, gasoline and pollution. Here the air smells nice, like it had just rained." I said.

"It's one of the perks of living here. The people kind of suck though." He said, pointing to a house nearby that had a blue lives matter flag hung up on their porch.

"Ew" I said.

"Valid reaction" he said, letting out a small chuckle.

"Hey, promise me something- even though I just met you" I said.

"Depends, what's the promise?" He asked.

"That you won't run off and leave me. I know that we just met but as of now you're the only person that I can trust here. So promise you won't leave me. Please." I said.

"That's easy to accomplish. You're so likable that I'm willing to place a bet that in a week you'll be trying to get rid of me" He said, laughing.

"Wanna bet on it?" I said jokingly.

"No I'm not losing two bets in a row. Point is, I promise I won't leave you. And if I do- you have permission to steal my toes" He said.

"Deal" I said.

"But of course you won't need to steal my toes, because I won't leave you. I promise. And I promise that I won't break my promise." He said.

"But what if you break your promise that you'll never break the first one. Then you'd be breaking two promises. In that case there's more at stake. How about fingers and toes?" I said, jokingly. Keith laughed softly.

"Alright your majesty, let's be off" He said, standing up and offering his hand to help me up as well.

"Yes servant of mine, we shall retreat to the L/N estate" I said.

"As you wish." He said, bowing. He then proceeded to grab my hand and guide me back home.

————