KF - Part 28

Your kelly's kid in this and you're 6 cause i can judge me.

"AGHHHHH" You shout running out the garage into Kelly's arms. "What's wrong, baby?" She cooes picking you up. "There's a big spider in the garage, mama" You cried into her neck.

Benjamin walked away despite Kelly shouting for a hand so Kelly decided to help you get over your fear. "Not back in there, mama..." You continued to sob. "Just trust me baby. Mama's gonna help you I promise" She sat you down onto a table in there and she picked up the spider.

"See it's not so bad right?" She says letting it crawl across your hands. "Wanna try and hold him? If you don't like it I'll take it back off of you" You nodded and the spider went onto your hand.

Obviously you hated it so you clenched your eyes shut and let a couple of tears out. "Me no like mama.." You say and the spider is taken off your hand. "Well done my love. Im proud of you for trying" Kelly says, letting you hug into her shoulder. "Never again mama. I don't like spiders" You whimper.

"Okay baby.. Shall we go see the otters?" She asked you and you nodded. Kelly lifted you up and you walked around together for the rest of the day, enjoying the time together.