SJ - Part 19

"Wow..." you said as you walked towards your wife, Scarlett Johansson.

"What baby?" Scarlett asked Y/N blushing.

"You're.... just perfect. Like can you smile for me one more time?" You said smiling lightly. Scarlett had turned red and had rosy cheeks from smiling hard.

"Look at that smile! Oh my careful I think you might kill people with that! How did I get so lucky to have someone who as beautiful as their personality?" You questioned, wrapping your arms around her waist.

"Guess it's just natural... how did I get so lucky to have such an amazing wife?" Scarlett asked.

"Guess it's just natural" you replied, using her own words against her. With that you both were brought into a warm and passionate kiss.

"You really are a tease Mrs Y/N Y/M/N Johansson" Scarlett smiles pulling you into another kiss.

"Oooh full name... did I do something wrong? Should I start writing my will now?" You continued to tease. A smug smile rested upon your face.

"Keep going and you will do" The blonde laughed before walking away. Just before she went far away enough she left a harsh slap on your ass causing you to jolt.

"I be nice to you and I get a spanking?" You laugh.

"You and I both know how much you enjoy it" She smirked before leaving you alone in the house.