NR (headcanons) 0.2 - Part 25

Hehe what it's like dating Natasha HEADCANONS :)

-Nat is the type of person that would do anything for you. She would drop everything and more just for you.

- Making you smile is her favourite hobby. She will do whatever it takes to make a smile appear on your face. Whether it's cooking dinner or peppering your face with kisses she doesn't care as long as you're happy.

- She loves to give compliments. It makes her happy to make you flustered or blush at her subtle compliments that she gives you.
- "Looking gorgeous as always my love"
- "Wow that looks amazing on you!"
- "My marks look good on you kitten."

- As much as she loves giving compliments, she never denies a compliment off of you. If anything it just boosts her ego and makes her more excited for bed.
- "Jesus Nat you look.. breathtaking"
-"How'd I get so lucky to have such a gorgeous girl?"
-"Has anyone told you how gorgeous your eyes are?"

- Midnight random things are the best. One of you would wake up, ultimately waking up the other, and you'd do some random shit. You can go from having Natasha read you a book one night, to the next waking up to fulfil your sexual desires.

- Caring. That is all. If you dare even get a scratch on a mission she'll go all protective and caring. She's absolutely adorable because no one is allowed near you in case they "Hurt your wounds"

- One time you got so injured on a mission you fell into a mini-coma and Nat never once left your side. She didn't shower, didn't leave to eat, didn't move out of her seat unless she needed the toilet and even then she held it in just in case you woke up whilst you were gone.

- Natasha always gets you to sit on her lap during mealtimes with the team. She says it's to "prove your hers" even though everyone already knows.

- You never complain though. The 'being looked after' act was really rather comforting and the constant warmth of her makes your heart flutter. She even went the extra mile sometimes and help you eat by feeding your or wiping your mouth with a wipe. It's so cute to her how your face goes all red from embarrassment but everyone knows it happens like a few times a month so they are perfectly fine with it.

- Stupid arguments over things that resolve in just as stupid ways.
- "No Natasha! THE LION KING IS BETTER! ITS A CLASSIC!"
- "I DON'T CARE! I PREFER THE JUNGLE BOOK!"
- You would move to the other side of the sofa but as the film goes on you gradually end up on top of her and playing both movies anyway.

- Comedies Vs Horrors. Both you and Nat love both genres of film, but you have competitions each week where someone picks a comedy and someone picks a horror and you see which category won.

-You would swap each week so you both got to see each other pick really gross Comedies and laughable Horrors that have CGI almost as bad as most older films.

- Sitcom nights with Wanda. Wanda being best friends for you both, got you into sitcoms. Every other week you would have a night where you binge-watch sitcoms all night and end up being too tired to train or do anything all day. The others get sick of it because they still have to work but we actually get excused pre-sitcom night since the past few times, Nat started bringing her Vodka.

- At parties you stay with her and she stays with you. There is to be no communication with a randomer or anyone who wants anything and if there is Nat makes sure that night you get punished. And it never stops you from playfully flirting with other people or 'forgetting' to wear a bra.

- She wants the best for you. If you struggle with a decision she shows you such option you'd probably prefer and which option is probably much better for the future. However no matter if you just completely ignore her, because she still holds you of a night because you feel you made the right choice.

- Bath time and Shower 😏. If you're horny you'll push all her buttons until she has you bent on the shower bench. If you're in the bath however she still punishes you but rather than being rough like she is in the shower she's very discreet and slowly teases you till you're begging for her.

- Bath time and Shower cuddles. Waking up in the morning and having a red-head ex-russian-assassin rubbing shampoo in your hair as you cuddle into her isn't the worst thing in the world.