II

Chapter 2: Introductions

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ophion

After last nights talk with Draco, Karkaroff found me and gave a smack upside the head for wandering off. Now I lay on the lower deck of the Durmstrang ship where countless bunk beds are set up and hammocks are hung. The snores off my fellow Durmstrang students fill the room.

Casting a quick Tempus, I see it is currently 8:12 am on a Saturday. I won't be able to get back to sleep now, and the snores of students and rocking of the boat sure doesn't help. So I hop out of bed and get ready for the day.

As I am taking a shower I look out the small window and admire the lake. I have always enjoyed the tranquility that comes with swimming. Getting an idea, a smirk makes its way onto my face.

The winter wind bashes against my face as I stand up straight, looking down I spot the calm waves of the black lake below, if anyone were to look over now they would think they are seeing things. I mean, who in there right mind would stand on the lowest level of the mast, shirtless, in the beginning of winter?

Stretching my limbs once more, I take one last glance to my surroundings before bending my knees, and jumping forward. Manoeuvring my body so Im in a classic dive position, it feels like I am falling for a long time. The cold air stabs against my face as I rapidly descent towards the water. Missing the boat by a good 2 metres, I smack down into the water, my form perfect as I enter the water.

My whole body is on fire, my body rapidly trying to warm against the freezing water. Looking around through the dark water, I can't see anything past a few metres in front of me. But what I can't see I can hear. Even over the sound of the waves and water a feint singing can be heard from the distance. Deciding against going any further I swim towards the surface.

As my head breaks the surface, all of my senses seem to return. The smell of the lake, the sound of the water and surrounding wildlife, the sun also blinds me for a moment. When my bearings return, I swim towards the ship. I begin my climb up the ladder on the side of the ship when a voice seems to shout my direction.

"Oi, Malfoy!" As I look over I see 3 figures standing at the shore, narrowing my eyes I see its Theo and his two friends that were next to him yesterday. I roll my eyes and lazily wave over before continuing my climb. Casting several drying charms and changing into the spare clothes I left out, I depart from the ship and walk over to the trio.

Theo can be seen skipping rocks against the water, wearing a classic grey jumper with blue jeans. Meanwhile the girls are having a hushed conversation off to the side the tall blonde wheres a similar outfit, only instead of grey she wears a green jumper with gold accents covering the sleeves. The smaller brunette wears a green t-shirt with a long black cardigan, black leggings and a plaid skirt. 

Theo notices me and stops throwing rocks before making his way over. The girls exchange one look before doing the same.
"So? Do you normally go diving off the top of ships?" Theo asks me with a smirk. Offering him a shrug, I go to answer but get interrupted by the smaller of the two girls.

Puppeteer ||| Daphne Greengrassजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें