"Because I love you ok!" (Angst Coco x Cut)

For OBJECTIONYOURHONOUR

Tw: death

Colorado couldn't handle it anymore; he just couldn't! He's tired of being the 'high one' he tired of Cali looking at him with disappointment in his eyes! He's tired of the jokes they say about him that they don't think he can hear!

The only good thing left in his life is connecticut. The love of his life, except Connecticut, does not love him. He know that he know it's a stupid crush because if cut loved him back he wouldn't be spending all his time with Cali.

Coco sighs, sneaking downstairs in the middle of the night and opens the medicine cabinet, it doesn't take too long to find the ibuprofen. Coco chuckles he's going to miss giving Dee headaches.

Opening the junk drawer he pulls out a sucky note and writes a simple phrase.

I'm sorry,
it had to be done
~love Colorado
Ps. Connecticut don't blame yourself

Walking to his room with sticky note and pills in hand he locks his bedroom door. He places the note on his desk by the door, and  pours out a handful of pills. He pops them in his mouth and swallows.

Connecticut felt wrong when he woke up in the morning like something was missing. For the past couple weeks he's been trying to figure out how to ask Colorado out, with Cali's help. Who knows your crush better than his brother right?

Connecticut shakes off the bad feeling before heading to Coco's room to wake him up. He knocks on the door gently so as to not startle the probably  hungover state. "Co? It's time to get up." There's no response 'probably sleeping in.' Cut thinks. "Cool, I'll leave some food for you."

He heads down stairs running into California who after adjusting his glasses greeting the state, "Hey, where coco?"

"Sleeping in, probably got high last night. We should check on him though if he sleeps later than ten." Connecticut says knowing full well that Coco never sleeps past nine thirty, something about Cali latterly pushing him out of bed when they were younger.

"I swear sometimes I think you know my own brother better than me." Cali sighs.

Around ten Cali became concerned he knows that Colorado never sleeps in past nine thirty. It doesn't help that las tonight he had an awful nightmare about Coco killing himself. He wants to talk to his brother about how if he's ever feeling suicidal he can come to Cali.

He heads up stairs knocking on Colorados door when there's no answer he tries to open the door. It only jingles in response. "Fuck." Cali swears, 'Colorado never locks his door.' At this point worry is building in him. He grabs the key from above the frame and frantically tries to open the door.

Connecticut comes around the corner seeing Cali trying to unlock Colorados door. The dark feeling in Connecticut's stomachs grows as he races over. Cali finally opens the door and...

He screams there in the middle of the room is Colorado's body,  pale, and lifeless and smile on his face.

Connecticut ignores the crying California, racing over to Colorado. "No,no,no,no. Wake up. Wake up you idiot, come on!" Connecticut frantically looks for a pulse, his heart plummeting further every second he doesn't. "You idiot, you can't be dead! You can't!!! You can't because I love you ok!!! Please wake up! PLEASE!" Tear flood down his face, landing on Colorado's dead body.

There as gasp from the door, looking over Connecticut sees, DC and the other states stand in the doorway Texas trying to calm down a crying California, who muttering about how he should've been a better brother.

But Connecticutpays no mind to them as he see a bright pink sticky note on the desk, he stands up slowly as almost in a daze, a picks up the letter.

I'm sorry,
it had to be done
~love Colorado
Ps. Connecticut don't blame yourself

The last words mock him. 'Don't blame yourself.' Well who else can he blame? He was Colorado's best friend damnit! He knew Colorado struggled with self esteem, that was why he got high. He should have been there; he should have known something was wrong. He should have seen the signs.

And what  about California did Coco really think that Connecticut would be the only one affected by Colorado's death? Did he not think that his own brother would care?

California notices connecticut reading the note, he gets up in the same daze and read over the note. He sobs worse than before, and Connecticut let's himself sob too, letting the note fall to the floor, as he also crumbles, he hugs California, both sobbing messes. And everyone one else can only watch wondering what no not what why this happened. They watch as the lad two people Colorado ever loved cry beside his dead body

A/n:well this is one of my attempts at angst anyways sorry I haven't posted in forever, I don't control the creativity.