"would you be so kind?" (Jerstanna New Jersey/Montana Fluff)

Prompt: Jersey is secretly in love with Montana and vice versa they both decide to confess one night when they think everyone is out with the same song. Oh, and Hawaii being the best girl and also the best matchmaker.

Underline=Montana

Bold=Jersey

Bold underline=both singing

for:   @Sevenc94 

Quick pre-story authors note: Characters will be a little OOC because It's been a while since I've seen them/ watched the show.

Strumming the last cord New Jersey looks at the tablet on the desk. "So Hawaii, how did I do it?"

"You did great!" She smiles at him. "He's going to fall head over heels for you." Then mutters "not like he's isn't already."

"You really think so?!" Jersey says trying and failing to stop the joy he felt at the idea of his crush liking him seep into his voice. "Thanks, by the way, for helping me with this. I just really want to impress him."

"No problem, I will admit I was a little surprised when you asked for ukulele lessons especially to impress someone, especially because you didn't seem like the type to want to impress someone."

" I'm typically not it's just...it's 'Tanna is kind and funny and sweet."

"Are we talking about the same person?" Hawaii mumbles

"and I'm not, so I have to impress him if he's ever going to date me."

"Trust me this will definitely impress him. So when do you plan on asking him out loverboy?" She emphasizes the 'definitely' confusing Jersey a bit but he decides not to question it and just chalk it up to her normal teasing.

"Tonight, I'm confessing to him tonight," Jersey says, smiling wider than Florida after a meeting falls into chaos.

"Tell me how it goes! I did not put in all this hard work to not know how it goes down."

Jersey rolls his eyes "I will, I promise."

"Good. See you later." She waves him off.

Jersey stretches standing up putting the ukulele in its case. 'Ok, now all I have to do is make dinner for Montanna and me, ask Montanna if he wants to have dinner with me, hope he says yes, and then confess. No pressure.' He thinks sarcastically taking a deep breath to calm his nerves he's New Jersey damnit! He should not let a silly little crush get him nervous. Opening his door he's faced with a smirking Florida and Louisiana

"So Montana huh?" Florida says with a shit-eating grin

"Oh, Shut it." He pushes past them, not really wanting to deal with them.

"Oh, come on loverboy, you've been off all month. Stuck in your head, daydreaming, you haven't even started a fight with the other northeast states."

Jersey rolls his eyes ''I'm sorry? I've kind of been busy learning the ukulele to impress my crush and ask him out."

"Not a good enough excuse," Louie says, sharing Florida's grin.

"So tell us how are you going to do it?" Florida pushes.

"Nope, not telling you."

"You're going to serenade him, aren't you?" Loui gets this dangerous sparkle in his eye.

A beat "....ya" He grumbles walking fast

"What song?" Florida speeds up with him.

"I'm not fucking telling you," Jersey says going down the stairs.