Willamette (crack?)

this is based on the new episode when Ben failed at pronouncing Willamette and I'm making fun of it. (WITH NO ILL INTENTIONS!!!!)

Tw: Swearing,

Oregon groans as his head hit his pillow. The meeting with DC had been exhausting and on top of that the Newberg school district is just pulling out all the stops.

His brain goes through the meeting when an awful realization, hits him and he groans louder. He called Willamette (pronounced Will-am-it) Will-A-Met. HE CALLED IT WILL-A-MET!!!!!! He Groans louder, 'fuck, fuck, fuck. If Washington ever learns he is so never going to live this down.'

Suddenly as if summoned Washington burst through the door. Laughing his ass off, "So how did the meeting go?"

"Shut.Up." Oregon says bitterly.

"So, Ore-gone, Do you think you could tell me about the Will-A-Met river."

"SHUT. THE. HELL. UP." Oregon says. "This week has been exhausting. A teacher in Newberg did...a thing, The district baned BLM flags and pride flags, a couple city blocks including a highschool lost electricity from 2:15am to 9:30am.THere's a small food shortage,and I thought the week was going to be good because Dutch bros. Went public!"

"OOF, and then you pronounce Will-Am-It wrong. Wow that's rough bro." Washington says.

"Wait...how did you know,that I Miss-pronounced Wllamette?" Oregon asks

"Uh..Um..I just knew you Fucked up." Washington stutters.

"Were you listening On the meeting!"

"Noooo~!"Washington denies badly

"You did! You easedropped on my meeting! Why?"

"I don't know! I felt that you were going to tarnish the name of Starbucks and you did!"

"Whatever, can you leave? I need to sleep this week sucked worst then normal." Oregon says laying face first on the bed.

Washington leaves, and Oregon instantly falls asleep.

Suddenly he wakes up to being summoned to a meeting. Although this time it isn't Florida it's DC and they aren't miss-pronouncing his name, so He's saying Willamette wrong.

'Nope I fucked up, and I got to fix it. then nap.' HE pops into the meeting startling everyone.

"It's Will-Am-It Damnit!" then he leaves to have a nap.

a/n: Not my best work I know.