"Goodnight popa" (fluff no ship)

Prompt(by me): Oregon falls asleep working on homework and New York. Being the cool dad he is tm tucks him in.

New York walks downstairs to get a late night drink. He for some reason couldn't sleep tonight. He makes sure to quieter than normal as to wake up anyone. Rounding the corner he notices that the kitchen light is still on. 'Huh someone must also be up... probably Florida.'

Reaching the kitchen he notices Oregon asleep at the dinner table. School books and papers scattered all around the table. Oregon's face is lying on top of a book from what New York can read is called "introduction to psychology."

'Huh so he's taking psychology. Damn no I owe SC $50' New York thinks going over to the cabinet grabbing a glass. Oregon started collage again around two months ago and has refused to tell anyone what he's taking,

While drinking his water, New York looks over at the kid, dark bags are under his eyes, he's a little paler and thinks than he was a few months ago. "Damn kid ya' going to work ya self to death like your father." New York curses.

Oregon stirs a little in his sleep. Lulling his head to the side putting himself in a physically worse sleeping position. His face is also now almost falling off the book.

New York sighs, and looks around nobody seems to have come down stairs while he was in here. He can't just leave his boyfriend's kid here thinking it's ok to have these habits. And destroy his back. He walks over and after a few minutes of struggling and a few whispered curse words he lifts Oregon up bridal style and carries him upstairs.

Oregon wakes up a little to curse words and being lift up the stairs. 'When did I fall asleep? And why am I being carried upstairs?' He looks up to see who's carrying him, but his brain decided to put them to sleep before her could clearly make out the state.

Eventually New York reaches Oregon's room. He lays Oregon down on the bed tucking him in. "You owe me one kid."

Feeling himself be tucked in 'like a little kid' his mind protest in embarrassment. He opens his eyes to tell off whoever is tucking him in. When he hears New York's familiar voice, "You owe me one kid."

Oregon sleep filled hazed response? "Good night popa." Oregon freezes in bed but as fast as he woke up he fell back asleep.

And New York? He froze after a minute of his brain registering the words, he scoffs closing the door "Good night kiddo."

A/n:For some small context Oregon is DC's kid and New York, Louisiana, Florida,Texas, and Cali are his boyfriends.