George looked as Dream in shock.. he soon pushed into the kiss... he didn't know why he did it- it just felt so right.

Dream rested his hands on George's hips.. still having a firm grip.

George's tail swayed side to side.. a purr creeping up in his chest... he was deciding to run but.. he stayed..

He soon started purring..

Dream soon broke apart the kiss.
"You purr???" He faintly wheezed, rubbing his tears away.

George's face went red as he covered his face.
"Im sorry.. I should go-" he tried wiggling away again.

"No.. I think it's cute." Dream tilted George's chin up.
"I think the hole cat persona fits you." He smiled, wiping his tears again.

George had a faint smile before it faded.
"What about Sapnap.."

"We will wait to tell him.." Dream rubbed his thumb on George's chin.
"Only until your ready"

"So your not disgusted that I'm part cat.. or hate me in anyway..?" George's paranoia went down slightly.. but in his mind it continued telling him to run.

"Nope.. I think it's more adorable then anything.." Dream kissed the tip of George's nose... he needed to show him affection.

George soon smiled once more.

"Sooo... going back to earlier today.." Dream faintly smirked as he had his arms around George.

George rolled his eyes.

"Was that you back in laser tag??" Dream tilted his head to the side.. when the fluffy thing was messing with him.

"Whatever do you mean by?" George chuckled, rubbing his own tears away.

"You were fucking around with me in laser tag! Before you rejected me and ran off!" Dream scoffed, furrowing his brows.
"Either way.. did you reject me because of this..?" He poked one of George's ears.

George looked down and nodded.
"I really do like you dream I just.. I didn't want you to know cause I was afraid our friendship will end.." he played with his hands.y

"Well.. there's nothing stopping us now..?" Dream had a faint chuckle.
"Soo...?" He grinned.

George had a faint smile.
"Soo..? What?" He wanted to hear Dream say it.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Dream tightened his arms around George's waist.

"Hmm.. no." George shook his head.. he just wanted to annoy Dream.

Dreams facial expression soon dropped into a sad one.

"I'm just kidding.. I'd love to be your boyfriend.. I have been wanting to be your boyfriend for years but I couldn't." George hugged Dream tightly.... But... he can't stay...

Dream soon smiled and kissed George's forehead.
"Since now I can technically say it without it being weird, I love you George."

George purred into dreams chest.
"I love you too..." but- he knew this was wrong cause he needed to leave..

Dream carried the suit case in as George clinged onto his back.
"Your so clingy." He chuckled softly.

George faintly giggled.

"Does this mean you will finally be yourself now? The gogy I truly desire and love." Dream glanced over his shoulder as he walked down the dark and empty side walk.

George hummed as his tail curled around Dreams waist.
"I was nervous you will find out so I just kinda distance myself from you guys.. but I'll promise I'll try and be more active and myself." He fake yawned....