after texting hyunjun, she quickly took a shower, get changed and went to the location he sent.

-

-

"look who's finally here...", mr hur scoffed as hyunra appeared. she looked rather calm, and a bit anger can see through her eyes. no more sadness, she is mad.

"did you killed her...", she asked, eyes filled with hatred and anger. "no? yes? what do you think i will say?", he evil laughed. "you fucker", she punched him on the face. "she is your wife!!! how can you do this to her?! you really can do anything to torture me", she screamed with 100% anger.

"is that all you can do? killing people that are related to me? so i can never know my father? is that all that you want??? are you happy now?!"

"you're smart, i thought you won't know, i guess you do hmm?", he scoffed and wiped the blood on his lips. "you will pay for what you did today hur hyunra. oh wait, you're not even a part of hur family, ah right! should i call you, no name?", she clenched her fist as he laughed and continue his words. "you are not even supposed to be here then, oh and you are not allowed to visit her, and hyunjun too", he smirked as he pointed to where two men guarding the place her mother resting.

she almost took her knife out and stab him but stopped when she saw something from the back, someone...

ji changmin.

she pretended to sweep the dust on her clothes and calmed down, "mr hur, what a coincidence huh? are you here to visit my friend too? let's not talk much anymore, im going, bye"

mr hur was a bit confused but eventually drove his car as he left the place. she walked to a random person's grave. watching his car driving far away from sight, she walked to changmin. changmin was a bit confused to see her walking closer to him and hid himself. "i know you're here ji changmin", she said.

he slowly walked away from his hideous, "o-oh hey, you're here too?"

"did you install gps on my phone? or where around me?", she questioned. she is not happy, and he can see that. "i... did not? apparently someone sent me the location here saying that you're in danger???", he explained.

"ah... who the heck", she sighed.

"but are you okay? mhm is there anything did anyone hurt you?", he asked as he scanned her figure and sighed out of relieved. "im okay im okay... let's go back now... i guess", she replied with a thin bitter smile.

she hasn't visit her mother yet...

there's nothing she can do, even if her mother died. she can't kill him, she can't torture him, she can't even see and visit her own biological mother now...

she lose everything

almost everything...

all she left is...

eric

---
hihi hehe another update for you all now <3
this is so random but hyunjae is so cute sobs uwuuu </3

---hihi hehe another update for you all now <3this is so random but hyunjae is so cute sobs uwuuu </3

ISN'T HE ADORABLE IMMA CRY FR