I felt my body brace its self for her to hit me back, my heart pounding in my rib cage as the adrenaline coursed through my vines. Nothing came. To my surprise she held her hand to her mouth and walked away with the rest of her clan, a shaky breath drew its way from between my lips when I turned around to see Amanda staring at me as she shook her head and walked away.

I watched her retreating as she headed towards her tutor group classroom, leaving me to look at the mess of scattered pages and books on the floor. My hands were shaking when the adrenaline began to wear off while I bent down to pick up the mess, my hands finding it hard to pick up the smaller notes when some guy helped me pick them up. All I could seem to muster up was a small smile and a quiet thank you as he handed me over the rest of my belongings before scurrying away to class.

By the time the second period came around and the lesson barely started the school decided to let us go home when the snowfall had gotten heavier and was settling quicker than expected, the likely hood of being able to drive was slim-to-non.

In the hallway, you could hear a few guys hollering at being let out early, probably wanting to start a mass snowball fight. My hopes plummeted at the amount of snow that had fallen within the two hours, knowing there was no way I would be driving home today when I pulled my hair out from its bun so my hair could at least keep my ears warm while I flicked the hood up over my head to set out on my journey. I tried to think of where I could go because walking back to mine would take at least three hours, and trudging through the snow for that long wasn't something I had planned on doing today. I could stop off at Ryan's but I had no idea if he or Leah would be home and I didn't feel like waiting outside for either to come home.

I felt my feet walking aimlessly while I held my hand out to catch a cluster of snowflakes into my palm as I watched it turn into a water droplet, a smile pulling up onto my face before it fell, somehow reminding me of Amanda. I knew in my heart I had to fix this, I couldn't keep this up. I had to make things up to her or at least get her to hear me out.

It wasn't long until my thought was rudely interrupted when someone shoved me from behind into a bench that was in front of me, a piece of metal sticking out of the bench dug into my thigh as my hands caught onto the snow-covered backrest to keep me from falling. I quickly turned around to confront who pushed me to be greeted by Chrissy, her hands balled into fists, her knuckles turning white. I knew now was going to be her chance at revenge from our altercation earlier on.

Without another thought I went straight into defending myself as I shoved her away from me, her feet slipping in the snow as she grabbed out for my hoodie, her nails clawing catching my throat on the way down to the floor.

"You don't quit, do you," I growled at her, just wanting to be left alone when the scratch marks started to burn.

"I'm just getting started," she spat back with just as much venom when she got back up to her feet.

She ran at me and threw herself at me blowing the wind from my lungs as she took us both to the ground, her shoulder landing into my stomach. Trying to catch my breath she attempted to get on top of me while my feet automatically pushed against her stomach, with as much force as I could muster while I still couldn't breathe, I sent her flying onto her back as I rolled over trying to gasp for air when all I could let out was a weak groan until it didn't hurt anymore.

I finally got back up onto my feet to see her coming at me again, her fist-raising as I tensed myself for the punch, I mean she can't do much damage, I've already got a brace, I might just end up needing it for a little longer than what was agreed. I waited for her to hit me but it never came when she looked behind her as two people rounded the corner only to see that it was Catherine and Tiffany, a smirk pulled up her lips now that she had her posse to back her up.