2 :: The One With The Plan

Willow woke up, fluttering her eyes open and then shutting them tightly as the light from the window surprised her. She then sat up and opened her eyes carefully this time, getting a little more used to the light. She looked around the room to find it empty, and thought for a while before realizing that it was a bunkbed she was sitting in. She got up and looked at the top bunk to find Aaliyah still asleep. She then sighed and put on a pair of jeans and a simple, gray t-shirt. She ran her fingers through her hair, making her wolf cut more visible as her bangs flopped down on the sides of her forehead. She then headed downstairs.

As she entered the kitchen, Sam stood leaned over Charles shoulder, watching him cook eggs and bacon.

"Back off, will you? The food will be ready soon." Charles growled, but he didn't sound angry.
"But I'm hungry. I want the food now, Chay!" Sam complained in a mumbling tone. His German accent was very strong, proving that he was tired.
"Morning, you two." Willow spoke softly as she took a seat by the table.
"Ah, morning Will." Charles said with a smile on his face. Sam was still clinging on to his arm, watching the food closely as he waited for it to be finished.
"Are we really going to have to talk about the nickname thing all over again?" Willow complained jokingly, smiling back at her male friend.

Charles chuckled as a response before turning back towards the stove. He glanced at Sam every now and then in the corner of his eye, as he couldn't help it.

"Is it done yet???" Sam asked in a complaining tone as he rested his head against Charles shoulder.
"Be patient, Dumbass. It'll be done any minute now." Charles said, as his fellow friend was getting on his nerves.

Sam groaned and let go of Charles, heading over to the table and taking a seat right in front of Willow.

"Hungry, ey?" Willow asked teasingly and he looked at her through half open eyes, giving her an annoyed glare before resting his head against the table.
"There we go." Charles said and placed two plates on the table, and then tapping Sam on the head to make him sit up straight again.
"Finally! Food!" Sam exclaimed happily and grabbed his cutlery, beginning to eat.
"Quiet down. The others are still asleep." Charles said calmly as he sat down next to Sam.

The three of them silently ate their food, too afraid to disrupt the heavy wave of awkwardness that had washed in over the table. Yet soon enough, Willow harked herself.

"You two didn't sleep at all, did you?" She asked and looked between the two boys.
"Nah, we spent the whole night playing Mario. Sam sucks at it." Charles said confidently before taking another bite out of his bacon.
"Hey! I don't play 8bit games. I just wasn't used to the controller!" Sam exclaimed and pushed Charles, making him laugh.

They all went silent as they heard the stairs creaking and quiet steps tapping against the hardwood material. They all three turned against the doorframe to see who had woken up. In the door stood Seth, rubbing his eyes as he had obviously recently woken up.

"Morning." He mumbled, and then shone up as he felt the wonderful aroma of bacon and eggs. "Ooh, breakfast!" He said happily and his friends laughed at him. He then sat down next to Willow, preparing his own plate.

Yet again, a silence filled the room, but it wasn't as awkward now that Seth was there. His comic aura was enough to keep the awkwardness away.
"Please lord, Aaliyah or Marla. Wake up." Willow prayed in her thoughts, as she was not really comfortable being surrounded by the guys so far.

"Hey! We should totally check out the graveyard in the forest up by the mountain a bit away from the village!" Charles explained and pointed in the direction of the mentioned monument.
"Ew, Chay. Haunted graveyards really aren't my thing." Sam said before shoving some more food into his mouth.
"We don't know if it's haunted! Yet. That's what we have to find out!!" Charles said excitedly. Seth and Willow exchanged expressions before looking back at Charles.
"I'm down." Seth said bravely, and Willow looked at Sam, who sighed.
"I'd like to hang on too. I have nothing better to do after all." She said and apologized to Sam in her thoughts.

Seth and Charles looked at Sam, and then at each other, and then back at Sam, smiling mischievously.

"Right. I forgot you're the wuss of the group." Seth teased, and Charles chuckled.
"Eh?" Sam exclaimed and glared at his two male friends. He then mumbled something inaudible before crossing his arms and leaning back in his chair. "Fine. I'm in." He murmured.

Charles chuckled and ruffled his best friend's hair before turning back towards his food.

"Good morning, everyone." Marla's voice was heard from the doorframe, and they all four looked up at her.
"Hey, Marla!" Willow shone up.
"Ayo!" Charles said and nodded his head at her. Sam just waved as his mouth was full of food.
"Morning, sleepy head." Seth said with a smile, and Marla giggled at him.
"Oh, shut up." She said with a just as wide smile as Seth had on his lips and ruffled his hair before taking a seat between Sam and Willow.
"Oh! Eggs and bacon" She said happily and began preparing her own plate.
"I made it." Charles said proudly, and Marla giggled.
"I bet you did." She said before taking a little bite out of the food.

They sat by the table and talked for a long time, sharing memories from before and talking about how the last five years had been. They were only seventeen when they last met. Now they're already twenty-two. Well, Sam and Marla were still twenty-one as their birthdays were in December.

"Morning!" Aaliyah said happily as she skipped through the doorframe and took a seat immediately. "Whats for breakfast?" She asked.
"Wow, you sure are a morning person." Seth said before he and Charles moved the pans of eggs and bacon over to Aaliyah's side of the table.
"Right! Mar, Aali, are you coming along to the graveyard outside the village?" Charles asked with a smile on his lips.
"A graveyard? I don't really know. That shit could be haunted you know?" Aaliyah said and made a disgusted face as she looked at Charles.
"I guess I'm coming along. I have you three boys to protect me anyway." Marla said calmly, making Aaliyah think.
"Hol' up. Is everybody going to that mo' fuckin graveyard?" She asked, and her friends nodded. "Alright I'm going too. I ain't staying here alone." She said resolutely and began eating her breakfast.

After a little while, Willow, Charles and Seth had finished eating as they were the first ones to eat. The three of them then headed upstairs to prepare for their plan.

"I don't like this idea. At all." Sam complained to Charles as they had closed the door to their bedroom.
"Whatever. You agreed to tag along. There's no turning back now." Charles said strictly and took off his shirt, beginning to look for his black t-shirt.
"What if the place actually is haunted?" Sam asked as he, too took off his white oversized t-shirt and changed into his tight, black long sleeved shirt with a quite high, tight collar.
"You're too much of a whimp, Sam. It'll be okay." Charles said calmly as he put on his black t-shirt that he found in his suitcase. Sam took a deep breath before beginning to speak.
"Sure, whatever. Just promise you won't scare me because I'll be leaving then." He said resolutely, and Charles nodded.
"Fine. I promise. I just- wait. Have you seen my flap pocket black pants anywhere?" He cut off his sentence as he couldn't find his pants.
"Ah, yeah. They're right there by the nightstand... On the floor." Sam said and sighed.
"Aight, thanks." Charles said and grabbed his pants, beginning to change.
"Hey, im going to go downstairs. There's better wifi there." Sam said calmly, and Charles nodded.
"Alright. See ya" He said.

Willow would lie in her bed, facing the downside of the top bunk. She had already changed into some dark gray jeans, which were loose from her kneecaps and down, and a black shirt. As the top over the i, she added her black belt with a chain just for fashion.

"Hey, girl. Me and Marla just gotta get ready then we're leaving." Aaliyah said as she entered the room, and Willow nodded. She wasn't really listening as she was drowned in thoughts. She was imagining what the graveyard could look like, and what could happen there.