After I don't know how long Soobin patted my head and asked me to sit up. He stood up and walked to stand right in front of me. I was confused at first when Soobin took my hands in his and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Yeonjun hyung" He began, making me giggle. Soobin doesn't really address me as hyung, not after when we started dating. He only does that when he wants something or when he is dead tired.

"We have been dating for four years now and I've loved you every second. I don't know how you did it, but you melted this cold heart", he pointed at his heart and then at my face, "with this gorgeous smile of yours. You changed the cold-hearted Choi Soobin, hyung."

I nodded and smiled. I remember how everyone at school used to call him unapproachable. I used to think that too, but it changed after we became friends.

"I may not be as good as you and I know that, but Yeonjun hyung, I love you so much. More than anyone could ever love you, I'm sure of it."

"You are perfect to me" I replied making him blush. I do not know why he can't see how amazing he is. And I don't even want anyone else to love me. I just want this boy in front of me.

"I never thought I had a chance with you, to be honest. I didn't think that someone as gorgeous and kind-hearted as you would even look at me. I still don't believe that you are right beside me. I feel that you will be gone when this dream ends and that scares me hyung. I'm scared that you will leave me one day when you realize that you deserve someone better" he wiped his eyes before continuing, "I love you so much Yeonjun hyung. I don't think I've ever loved somebody like this before."

I scooped his face in my hands and wiped his cheeks with the back of my hands.
"Why would I leave? I love you too much to even think about it"

He giggled, "even after I annoy you all the time?"

"Even after you annoy the shit out of me I'll love you and only you"

Soobin then took out a black box from his pocket and my eyes widened. He isn't proposing, is he? I mean I would obviously say yes but aren't we a bit too young for that?

"This is a promise ring I got from Japan" he interrupted my thoughts and opened the tiny box to reveal an extremely beautiful silver ring. It was a broad silver band with a thin strip of blue running in the middle. It was gorgeous, to say the least. Soobin took my hand and slid the ring in one of my fingers.

"I want to promise you that I'll always be here, loving you till the end of time. I want to promise you that one day when I am rich enough to buy you a diamond ring, I will ask you to marry me. Maybe that day I'll come home after winning an Olympic gold who knows" he winked at me.

I looked at the silver ring in my hand, looking beautiful. I couldn't say anything and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging my boyfriend tightly. He hugged me and patted my back.

I grabbed his collar and kissed him. That kiss was the sweetest one we have ever shared.

"I love you Soobin. I love you and will continue loving you till my last breath."

.
.
.
.
.

THE END

______________________________________

Pictures for reference:

Namsan Tower

Dinner date

Lock with their name

White lily bouquet

The promise ring

Thanks for reading<3