Prologue

"I have to tutor who?!"

"Choi Soobin, class 2-B"

"But why?"

"Don't you want extra points? Tutoring him would benefit you, Yeonjun"

"I can tutor somebody else. But why Soobin?"

"He is failing science, especially biology. Help him score an A in the upcoming midterms if you don't want to lose your position in the top 5"

"Mr. Kim please. I'll tutor anyone but him"

"I'm sorry Yeonjun. I'm already helping you enough to get extra credits."

He handed me the tutoring schedule. "There is no point in grumbling. You should have thought about that before you skipped classes."

"Yes, Mr. Kim"

"You can go now"

I bowed down and left the staff room. This is all my dad's fault. If only we had money, I would not have skipped classes to go for my part-time job. And now I have to tutor Soobin? THE Choi Soobin? Just because I missed a couple of classes? I should be studying for my college exam rather than teaching that arrogant jock something he doesn't even want to learn!
I was lost in my thoughts and didn't realize the tall boy whom I just bumped into, making me drop my books.

"Watch where you going, Nerd" the way he put emphasis on the word nerd pissed me off. At least I had the brains to do something in life unlike him.
I bent down to pick up my books but he was quicker and grabbed the piece of paper near his feet.

"So you are my tutor?" He smirked, scanning the schedule. "Can't wait for our first study session after school, Mr. Topper."
And he strutted away.

Ugh. This was going to be tough.

______________________________________

BTW this is Mr. Kim, the science teacher guys <3

I am really hoping that you like it! Will post new chapters every week :)

Feel free to correct my mistakes if any. Comment down your views too! Also, vote of you want to. It would mean a lot!

Good day<3