Chapter-20

My life has never been this peaceful before. For the last week, all I did was go to school, attend classes, complete my shift at the store, work at the Cafe, and chill. I could finally buy 3 meals a day now that rent money was paid, all thanks to my homeroom teacher. Life was good. I was happy. Until his image popped into my mind. For the fifth time this hour!

"Ugh Kai, what the heck is wrong with me?"
We were sitting in my living room, eating cold noodles that Taehyun's mom had prepared while some Harry Potter movie was being played on the t.v.

"For God's sake please stop talking about your boy crush, hyung" He rolled his eyes for the hundredth time today.

"Stop calling him my boy crush!! I don't have a crush on him!" I practically shouted.

"Yeah yeah of course you don't. Now can we please watch this movie? We are at the best part" Taehyun piped in.

"Tae, that's like the twelfth time you are watching Order of the Phoenix. Besides Percy Jackson is way better"

"Yeah right, a series about God's children huh? That series isn't even complete"

"Hey! Demigods are cooler than wizards"

"No way you said that!"

"I did! Now eat shit"
(I personally love PJO over HP. The books I mean)

.
I had stopped paying attention to what my two friends were arguing about as soon as my thoughts drifted back to that brown-haired certain someone. Again!
As I said, I don't have a crush on Soobin. I mean how can I? This guy has been annoying me since the second year of high school. He is a junior but has never shown respect to me. Ever. Except recently. After hanging out, I mean, helping him with his studies every day after the school allowed me to see a new side to him. He has finally started calling me hyung, which makes my stomach churn in a good way every time. He pays attention to what I'm teaching him. Heck, he even completes his homework on time these days which never happened! He surely has become concerned about his future lately, it seems.

I know a lot of people would say, what's the big deal about this? It is because they don't know him that well. Who am I kidding, I don't even know him that well myself. But all I know is, Soobin is the type who takes things carelessly. I never saw him talk to anyone nicely. He is popular, yes, but he doesn't really have that many friends. Just Beomgyu who can be considered his actual friend. He seems to be that cold-hearted athlete everyone admires. I used to see him like this too. He would always tease me for being studious and worrying about marks. He would make fun of me for reviewing papers instead of eating lunch. I used to think he hated me for some reason that's why I never really thought of him as a good person but now, after spending some time with him and getting to know him, I feel like there is a side to him which the world hasn't seen yet. He can be caring sometimes although his way of showing care to you still remains dumb. I mean, that's what makes him Soobin right?

.
"You still here with us?" Kai's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah just thinking about some stuff"

"Stuff named Choi Soobin"

"It's not like that!"

"Then why are you red huh?" I quickly hid my face behind my hands.

"Kai shut up. Hyung you can tell us what's bothering you" Taehyun was the only one who cared about me. He has always been a sweetheart.

"I don't know, Tae. It's nothing"

"You are thinking about how Soobin hyung is treating you differently these days. You are also thinking why you are feeling this way, am I right?"

"W-what?" Is this kid a mind reader?

"Hyung I know a few things but I want you to figure it out on your own"

"Mind explaining?" I am so confused right now.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Forget it, Tae. Yeonjun hyung is too dense for this shit"

"Yah! What do you mean dense?"

"Nothing hyung. I wonder how Soobin hyung tolerates your slow ass" At this point, Kai and Taehyun were roaring with laughter. I am pretty sure they know something that I don't and it annoys the shit out of me.

"I hate you guys! Fine don't tell me anything." I got up and stomped to my bedroom.

"We love you too" I heard them say in unison.

Ugh, they are of no use. I thought I could talk to them about my life but they think everything is funny? What can I do if I'm slow? It's not like it's a bad thing or is it? Whatever I'll just go to bed. That should help.

________________________________________

Kinda disappointed with how this chapter turned out but hey! Yeonjun is catching up on things and is finally realizing his feelings! Isn't it great?   

Also, thanks for 2K reads~
Means a lot to me :)

Thanks for reading!!!