23) HER !! 🌎❤️ (ariana + camila) requested

Requested by AdrianaJenner_Xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : newborn and 9 years old

Tw: stealing , uses of alcohol.

_________________________________________

Camila's pov:

My wife , ariana is 9 months pregnant with our baby.... Today is her due date and she is admitted in the hospital yesterday . . I am with her 24/7. And now it's already 20 hours labour...I can't see her pain....She is just yelling in pain. I called the doctor

"U are 10 cm dilated ariana ....U can deliver the baby...Just push it in next contraction" doctor said and ariana nodded.

"Ahhhhhhhh hhh!!" Ariana screamed and pushed . We heard a sharp cry . Our baby has arrived and we are so so happy . Ariana smiled through her pain .

"Its a girl" the doctor said..The cord was still attached ....

"We have a baby girl..." Ariana said holding my hands tight .

"Yes...We have..A small baby girl...I always wanted our baby to be girl " i said excitedly

"Me too" ariana said .The nurse took the baby and came after 30 mins with her . We looked at her now...She doesn't look like any of us....She has green eyes , a bit fairer than me and ariana and has blonde and brunette mixed hair . It's ok...Sometimes genes work in different way .

"What is her name babe?" I asked

"Um...Nessa ?" Ariana said

"Good one...Aww she is so cute..." I said and just the Nessa became fussy . Ariana nursed her . I was sitting and seeing my wife and baby .

"Babe...She is so cute and small.....We did a great job " ariana said

"Yes babe....." I replied .

~meanwhile other cabin~

Rachel weisz 's pov :

I and my husband have been trying for another baby for so long time. But we failed everytime . Henry is always asking for a baby sibling . So we decided to adopt. We came to the hospital today because a teenager would give birth to her child and She would give us the baby because she is just 19 and can't take care of the baby. I heard a baby cry. The nurse came and gave me the baby.

"Her mother didn't even holding her ...U are holding her for the first ...." The nurse said and gave the baby to me.....

"It's a girl . Do u want to have a girl ?" Nurse asked

"Ofc....A daughter is perfect " daniel said

"I always wanted a daughter " i said . I looked at the baby . Omg!! She is so small and cute... She has big brown eyes , perfect cute nose, cute smile and she has full grown hair .

"She has hair ..." I said

"Yes some babies do have hair when they are born..." Nurse said and left .

"So babe.....We have a daughter now...." Daniel said

"Yes...A baby girl..Hi baby...I am ur mama....." I said and the baby smiled .

"Aww ...She is smiling see" daniel said

Just then she fussed and cried .

"She must be hungry " daniel said .

"Yes ...." I said. I was ready for breastfeeding . Actually I took breastfeeding tablets for quiet a long time so that I could breastfeed my baby .
I positioned her and pulled my shirt and bra down. It was so difficult to make her latch on . I rubbed my nipple on her lips . She opened it and wrapped her small lips around my nipple. I pushed the upper part of it to ooze the milk out...After sometime the milk filled her mouth and she was happy . I was overjoyed with the skin to skin contact with our baby . Henry wasn't here . Henry came in now (10 years old).