1) First word ❤️👑

Age : 1 year.. 3 months

Tw : none..

_________________________________________

"Hey babygirl ...How was ur days with daddy ?"... Taylor said while picking up her 1 year old daughter ..

"So did u disturb daddy a lot...He seems to be quiet exhausted" Taylor said while looking at Joe who was sitting on the couch giving puppy faces to her...

"She is soo hyperactive girl.. babe ...We have to control her " Joe said while kissing Taylor

"So u were being naughty " Taylor said while rubbing y/n's belly and y/n giggled...

"Hi mom ...Hi dad ..." Taylor greeted her parents ...

Taylor came back from an Europe tour of her songs... And it was for 3 months...

So obviously y/n clinged to her mother and didn't want her to go...But taylor managed to get out of her daughter to go and get fresh... it was almost 8:30 p.m.
So they went to their respective rooms...

Y/n has her own room...But she wanted to sleep with her mom...So she went with her mom and dad..

Y/n sat on Taylor's lap and tugged her shirt .... Although y/n was big enough but Taylor breastfeed her whenever she felt like...It grew the bond between them..

Taylor tugged her shirt and bra down and y/n latched on and ate hungrily ..She latched off after 20 mins and Taylor burped her...

Taylor then placed her on the bed and
Joe and Taylor sat down on the computer to organise a new song facing their back on y/n .....

But y/n was very naughty and wanted her mother...As she came back after 3 months..She tried to get up but she could not...

She then opened her mouth and tried to spell "mama" to get Taylor's attention ..

"mmmm"

"MmmmmmaamMmmmmm "

"Mmmaaammmaaa"

"Mamaaaaaa"

Just then Taylor and joe turned back and faced y/n..

" Did u just say mama?" Taylor asked..

"Say it again.."

""Mamaa"

Taylor picked her daughter up her lap and danced around....She was so happy tears was coming...She kissed her baby all over her face

"Y/n tell daddy " joe tried to make y/n say daddy ...But she giggled ...

"Say it bubba plz.."

Giggling...

Joe looked sad and faced the computer .... Seeing her father sad...y/n opened her lips again ...

"Daadaaa"

Joe turned around in a matter of second... Took y/n from taylor and kissed her...

"She said dada...And mama... Both ..I am so happy babe " joe almost cried while looking at his daughter...

They left their work...And babbled with her until 10p.m.

After that they put y/n in middle and cuddled with her...And fell asleep..

_______________________________,________

Hope u like it...More are coming

Request

Or suggestions

If any